• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
There, I said it. :notsure::meh:

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, h0wd1rtygurlsST4Yc1n, Wolfjob_dayjob and 12 others
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Black_Knight, Wolfjob_dayjob, Sargasm and 6 others
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Yeah, but take some virtual one :hug: I know you love it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Strumgewehr, letmeseethedeath, azucaramargo and 6 others
D

Deleted member 8975

Maybe...they still insta cure my anxiety attacks though.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Wolfjob_dayjob, GinaIsReady and 4 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Maybe...they still insta cure my anxiety attacks though.
It's a drug-like hormonal response. Next thing you know, you are addicted and dependent on something you never wanted in the first place...
and then it's gone. ;-;

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Life+me=error, GinaIsReady and 4 others
D

Deleted member 8975

It's a drug-like hormonal response. Next thing you know, you are addicted and dependent on something you never wanted in the first place...
and then it's gone. ;-;
I agree. I suffered some serious withdrawal after the last girl I hugged blocked me everywhere.

They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. For my heart, it only gets weaker, more guarded, and less innocent.

I can only dream that someday I'd find someone who is open to physical affection at my levels of neediness for it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, GinaIsReady, Final Escape and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I agree. I suffered some serious withdrawal after the last girl I hugged blocked me everywhere.

They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. For my heart, it only gets weaker, more guarded, and less innocent.

I can only dream that someday I'd find someone who is open to physical affection at my levels of neediness for it.
I became addicted to the feeling of breaking the addiction. That feel of liberation, about a year after a breakup, when the drug finally fades from your system enough to think straight, no longer missing them constantly. It's like a fog or a weight lifting.
(this is usually the time when a lover returns, briefly, to fuck your life again)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Black_Knight, Life+me=error and Final Escape
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
It means a lot to me since I hardly get any so. But here's some hugs for you

Lol
Edit: even better, group hugs.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Wolfjob_dayjob, Donewith_ and 8 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
A big hug from my little one and for the next hour, life seems almost liveable. Long live the :hug:

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Halo13, Dead beat dad and 2 others
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I haven't got any hug for awhile.. So here :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Halo13, Final Escape and 3 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
hugs in person means body contact which means you actually have to see someone in person in real life.. e urgh no ill give that a miss thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Circles, Final Escape and 1 other person
okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019
There, I said it. :notsure::meh:
Every time I see my therapist we hug at the end, and sometimes before even. Im just so glad to see her. And I genuinely enjoy her embrace. so so so much. Its pretty much the only time where I get to talk at length with a real human being about the things that peck and gnaw at my brain tissue. Sometimes its hard to embrace, and let yourself be embraced, I can understand feeling vulnerable in that moment. Its invasive when someone bursts your bubble. Im guilty of it too. But This is one person that is literally paid to be invested in whats going in my mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lennox, Wolfjob_dayjob, Circles and 1 other person
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I have a confession to make. I'm a hugger. I love giving hugs. I'm like the Lennie from Of Mice and Men, only with a lot less neck breaking.
But I don't like people giving them to me. I need to be the hugger, not huggee! :meh:

• Love
Reactions: LivedTooLong, Lennox, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
And germs. Don't forget the germs. I hate when people I barely know try to hug me IRL. I mean, what the hell? I can barely stand my own microbes and then some stranger dares to wrap your arms around me and transfer some of your microbes to me? Hell no! I hate how most brazilians are so physically affectionate with people they just met. It's a nightmare! When I was at school a girl I barely knew kept calling me her boyfriend and one day she kissed me at the cheek. I still have nightmares about it to this day.
On a totally unrelated note, congratulations for the new username color, not_a_robot. You make me wonder how it's even possible to get to the highest rank in the forum in such a short time span.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Circles
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
I'm not a hugger myself, don't think I've ever got anything out of them since I was a small child. However, others seem to 'need' them, so I'll participate.

What really does annoy me though, is when I'm telling somebody something that's been traumatic in my life, or is currently traumatic and they initiate one.
Like it's going to cure the past, or the current situation.

That's just me though, different strokes and all that.....

Reactions: Lennox, Wolfjob_dayjob, Circles and 1 other person
V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
Hugs are the best. With people you love, of course.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Circles and liverpoolfan
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Never hugged or kissed in my entire life, wish I could though.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lennox, marcusuk63 and Circles
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Pretty much. We, as a species, are nothing more than a concentration of bacterias and germs all put together to form ourselves.
I always found our bodies to be disgusting.
Back in school when we studied the human body and what our organ's roles i always found the pictures that came in the books to be disgusting.
Recently i had to displeasure of seeing some postmortem photos of a human body, all opened up and shit. I almost passed out.
It's no other we are so vulnerable and weak: we are made and our existence depends on the well functioning of those sacks we call "organs".
We are meat sacks. Not forgetting that red liquid that runs up and down our bodies and is, itself, a source of so many health problems called "blood".
We are definately scary and eerie.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, Oblivion Lover, not_a_robot and 2 others
Architect

Architect

Jul 6, 2019
Sometimes they are...sometimes they aren't.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, Wolfjob_dayjob and Circles
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Cue bad oxytocin joke here...

I've never gotten or given hugs to anyone. I have no opinion on the matter either, I'm just surprised that it elicits this much emotion. To me, IRL hugs are just... there.

The virtual version here, however, has an entirely different meaning for me. Maybe it's wrapped up in the idea of this place in my head, but it indicates the sort of community that the real-world version does not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, not_a_robot, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I'm not a hugger myself, don't think I've ever got anything out of them since I was a small child. However, others seem to 'need' them, so I'll participate.

What really does annoy me though, is when I'm telling somebody something that's been traumatic in my life, or is currently traumatic and they initiate one.
Like it's going to cure the past, or the current situation.

That's just me though, different strokes and all that.....

Yeah, I'm not much of a hugger either. I always do this awkward side hug when people initiate it. Hugs make me feel weak and like I'm being dominated, so I start getting anxiety. I'm a very feminine looking woman too, so I think people expect me to be a hugger.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, not_a_robot, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Cue bad oxytocin joke here...

I've never gotten or given hugs to anyone. I have no opinion on the matter either, I'm just surprised that it elicits this much emotion. To me, IRL hugs are just... there.

The virtual version here, however, has an entirely different meaning for me. Maybe it's wrapped up in the idea of this place in my head, but it indicates the sort of community that the real-world version does not.
I would cuddle you like crazy IRL. I would do it until you asked me to stop it, and that would be the only thing that would make me stop. It would be so fucking annoying. You'd be all "Get off me!". Eely girl-tentacles encircling you, ew!

Squish! :hug:
Pretty much. We, as a species, are nothing more than a concentration of bacterias and germs all put together to form ourselves.
I always found our bodies to be disgusting.
Back in school when we studied the human body and what our organ's roles i always found the pictures that came in the books to be disgusting.
Recently i had to displeasure of seeing some postmortem photos of a human body, all opened up and shit. I almost passed out.
It's no other we are so vulnerable and weak: we are made and our existence depends on the well functioning of those sacks we call "organs".
We are meat sacks. Not forgetting that red liquid that runs up and down our bodies and is, itself, a source of so many health problems called "blood".
We are definately scary and eerie.
Yes! the whole organic physical experience is so gross!
There's a movie called eXistenZ where there's a lunch scene that's a great metaphor for sex, birth and all of biological life: it's all disgusting slime, liquid, gristle, and bone. The guy dives into this disgusting meal like he's starving.
"I find this disgusting, but I can't help myself."
"Don't fight it. It's what your character was born to do. "
"Oh I'm fighting it! It just isn't doing me any good!"
(the gun being a symbolic phallus)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: k75, 262653, RM5998 and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I only get hugs off my stepdaughter , i split from her mum over 13 years ago we we have always remained close friends and he daughter has always called me daddy Mark and still does even though she is in her 20s now .
I`m her favourite dad out of the 3 she has and always buys me birthday and christmas presents ,
She used to stay at mine at weekend until recently as she has a control freak b/f , even my birthday card and present was late this year so i got extra long hug off her awww lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190729_011856.jpg
    IMG_20190729_011856.jpg
    582.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Darkhaven, Lennox, Oblivion Lover and 1 other person
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
I'm totally ok with hugs, but I think I can go without them too, no biggie.

Reactions: not_a_robot
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Hey now! I like to give hugs...I'm a social dimwit and can't explain things very well in person, and that includes signs of affection....So I give people I like the most and am well acquainted with very firm hugs with pats/rubs on the back. People I could care less about...A handshake.

Reactions: marcusuk63 and Lennox
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I've never had a hug in my life. I'll probably die without ever knowing what it's like and how it feels

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: HGL91 and marcusuk63
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Most of the hugs I've gotten are, meh, OK. Family, friends. The handful of girlfriends I've had. You can't really enjoy them with people you're not free to be a prev about. I can remember getting them from women with whom I found very attractive, and I was surprised I got to get in that close. One was a girl about my own age that (shows how long ago it was) worked in a video store in another State that I lived in for a while. She had a HUGE beautiful...just juicy...full, big, I was in love with...rack. As I'm a nerd/geek, movies are my life, and I was there so often when I told her I was moving back home she came out from behind the counter...and I got them pressed up against my chest full on. It was the best hug I ever got. Most of the others, they didn't want to get too close to me, or I them.

Reactions: azucaramargo and marcusuk63
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I've never been really hugged, I come from a very cold family so no hugs. maybe half a hug from afar once a year for my birthday
so I became hug free certified, same in relationships, sex ok but hugs ? come on what do you want, dont come so close, it's embarrassing.

but deep inside me I know I'd like it very much with the right person

Reactions: azucaramargo and marcusuk63