• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

luna666

luna666

IBS/Depression/Anxiety/Panic Attacks
Apr 24, 2019
Hey everyone!
Can someone help me with this question?
Yesterday I bought my Meto and will do the 48 hours regime, and I know people vomited even with Meto but my question is:
Does the vomiting occour only when you're concious or can you vomit the SN after you passed out while on meto?
I need to know because this changes where I would be more comfortable to CTB and the precautions I'll have to make.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lastravel, akrasia and Indieblue
S

Steamm

-
Feb 28, 2020
I've seen in a early post you're from brazil. Maybe you could tell me where did you get the meto?

Reactions: luna666
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Hey everyone!
Can someone help me with this question?
Yesterday I bought my Meto and will do the 48 hours regime, and I know people vomited even with Meto but my question is:
Does the vomiting occour only when you're concious or can you vomit the SN after you passed out while on meto?
I need to know because this changes where I would be more comfortable to CTB and the precautions I'll have to make.

It's possible you can vomit while unconscious. It's how rock stars used to die.

Moonicide may have been unconscious when she vomited, it's not certain. There's a thread by @Lotus1818 that detailed her SN cbt.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, luna666 and one4all
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I would suggest not laying on your back if you plan on going this route. If you do vomit it could cause you to choke. on your vomit I do believe i read that sitting up or slightly reclined was a suggestion.

Reactions: highlyvolatile, autumnal, Indieblue and 2 others
luna666

luna666

Apr 24, 2019
I've seen in a early post you're from brazil. Maybe you could tell me where did you get the meto?
Any big ones like SP will sell you
I would suggest not laying on your back if you plan on going this route. If you do vomit it could cause you to choke. on your vomit I do believe i read that sitting up or slightly reclined was a suggestion.
TY for the info! I'll try to go the reclined way, I have a few tall pillows, so I can probably be comfortable like this
It's possible you can vomit while unconscious. It's how rock stars used to die.

Moonicide may have been unconscious when she vomited, it's not certain. There's a thread by @Lotus1818 that detailed her SN cbt.
TY for the info!! Well, so I'll try to find a way to not leave too much things to clean after my CTB by trying to sit in a nice position and in a place that someone can wash, I want to go but don't want to bother others to clean a huge mess because of me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Indieblue, Dear Flabby and 1 other person
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
TY for the info! I'll try to go the reclined way, I have a few tall pillows, so I can probably be comfortable like this

Better to have one less thing that might go wrong. IMHO

Reactions: luna666
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Definitely! Thank you so much for the info!!

You are welcome

*shameless plug( You can always go to the SS Lounge for drinks, complimentary peanuts and a shoulder to lean on:sunglasses:

• Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby and luna666
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
Just throwing out thoughts on clean-up:

Take sn in bathroom. Line bathtub with comfy sheets and pillows that can be bundled into garbage bags after. This nest will keep you safer if you have seizures (uncommon).
Good idea for hotel, because you can post a note on the door to call EMS, so you don't scare housekeepers.

You may lose control of your bladder or bowels. A diaper is considerate for all concerned.

Some of the media intense cases that have made waves here recently are because members were unable to disable/clear their phone before the SN/benzodiazepines/charcoal affected them. Please consider restoring your phone to factory settings, or leaving this site and clearing history at the very least.

I am going to reset my phone, even though most of my family would happily mix up the SN for me! (Dark humour is what gets me through;)

@luna666, I am sorry that life has brought you here. You sound like a very considerate person. Peace, light and hugs,
Flabs

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Ame, xBrialesana and 3 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: one4all, xBrialesana and luna666
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
You are welcome

*shameless plug( You can always go to the SS Lounge for drinks, complimentary peanuts and a shoulder to lean on:sunglasses:
I am daintily making my way over there now. (Slams toothmug of Jameson on the table)
I require no shoulders. The Shoulder Ship has Sailed! LMAO!

Reactions: one4all and luna666
luna666

luna666

Apr 24, 2019
Just throwing out thoughts on clean-up:

Take sn in bathroom. Line bathtub with comfy sheets and pillows that can be bundled into garbage bags after. This nest will keep you safer if you have seizures (uncommon).
Good idea for hotel, because you can post a note on the door to call EMS, so you don't scare housekeepers.

You may lose control of your bladder or bowels. A diaper is considerate for all concerned.

Some of the media intense cases that have made waves here recently are because members were unable to disable/clear their phone before the SN/benzodiazepines/charcoal affected them. Please consider restoring your phone to factory settings, or leaving this site and clearing history at the very least.

I am going to reset my phone, even though most of my family would happily mix up the SN for me! (Dark humour is what gets me through;)
Well, I thank you for the hint! unfortunately the only place available for me right now is my home, getting a hotel would be really suspicious in my current situation, but the house is always empty at sunday, and no bathtub here unfortunately. Since I can stay long periods of time with no food, I'll probably do that in hopes that I can have a clean ctb.
I'll definitely self-ban before doing it, I really respect everyone here so this is the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: highlyvolatile and TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Well, I thank you for the hint! unfortunately the only place available for me right now is my home, getting a hotel would be really suspicious in my current situation, but the house is always empty at sunday, and no bathtub here unfortunately. Since I can stay long periods of time with no food, I'll probably do that in hopes that I can have a clean ctb
I thought of that combo too.. SN+Drowning to ensure death

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I am daintily making my way over there now. (Slams toothmug of Jameson on the table)
I require no shoulders. The Shoulder Ship has Sailed! LMAO!

Sailed in an ocean of Jameson? :devil: