nothatvalid

nothatvalid

young wild and tired
Jan 4, 2022
i feel invalid because i have no plans to kms but i still think about it. i have plans and dreams (some healthy like studying abroad, being multilingual, publishing books, being a mom and one specific that is entirely unhealthy which is a certain weight) but sometimes it feel worthless to do these things; yet, i still fight for it. but because i found reasons, i feel like the moments i contemplate ending it all is invalid. i think writing and killing my characters has helped it, yet i still remember and feel invalid because my 12 n 14 year old selves wanted it a lot, specially because i felt trapped. now, it's almost time for me to get out of home and be on my own. it decreased my will to kms, but i still think about it when I'm back to the darkness.
the main thing is: i have suicidal thoughts but because i will not act on them i feel invalid

• Love
Reactions: Crazy4u and Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Welcome to the community. You are just as valid as anyone who actively wants to kill themselves. There is nothing wrong with wanting to die, heck I would go as far as saying that there is something wrong with people who never desired to be dead even though I know it is a good thing yet it is a little bit unrealistic giving the crazy world we live in and all endless possibilities for things to go wrong. I hope you feel at home here

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, deathismymeaning and nothatvalid
nothatvalid

nothatvalid

young wild and tired
Jan 4, 2022
tysm. i feel way better with people who aren't mentally stable i think because my whole damn teenagehood was based on me being unstable. i appreciate the idea and the community itself <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie and Snake of Eden
Intelligent_Panic99

Intelligent_Panic99

Student
Jan 4, 2022
I hear you. I have things I want to do that go against killing myself (like publish my novel) so sometimes I don't want to die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wrennie and nothatvalid
nothatvalid

nothatvalid

young wild and tired
Jan 4, 2022
I hear you. I have things I want to do that go against killing myself (like publish my novel) so sometimes I don't want to die.
idk why writing is so powerful to me, it literally is the thing that keeps me reasonably sane and functional but idk why it is so powerful

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie, D&D, Intelligent_Panic99 and 1 other person
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
You are absolutely valid. Life is hard and suicidal thoughts are common. I may not CTB this year and I know some members who won't CTB this year. That is ok. I wish you all the best

• Love
Reactions: nothatvalid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does not mean you are invalid. After all, it is your life and your decision. At least you have things like writing that make life more bearable. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, Snake of Eden and nothatvalid