Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
So I really fucking hate how extroverts persecute us. Because I don't like the constant attention. The constant noise and surroundings. People think something's wrong with me. And it frustrates me, because they don't understand that all that crazy energy I have sometimes; takes months of recharging.

When I'm running on empty; I can be hard to deal with. And the constant pressure from people telling me to be happy kills me, literally. I'll resort to cutting to be their person, and they're still judging me.

They're always like what wrong, and I'll be like I just don't feel like it. And they'll be like, why? But that's the problem isn't it. It's okay to not be okay. And sometimes it's a me/myself/I type of thing.

World hunger, inequality, pedophilia, rape, murder, etc. Depresses me, if a person wants to help fix that. But don't expect me to ignore or accept it. I like quietness and isolation to kill my mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AMG44, Lilacmoon, Eren and 8 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I getcha, some people enjoy quiet and the comfort of their mind, without having a need for constant stimulation or loud voices in your head, wow what a concept. Maybe some people arent loud and obnoxious like the majority.

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon, Good4Nothing, _Minsk and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
It's honestly a bit of an extrovert's world. I'm an introvert myself, but I thread the line a bit and know how to play the extrovert game well.

The world as we know it seems to favor extroverts. They stand out in school. They stand out in job interviews. They become leaders in politics, business, and media. Introverts on the other hand are so often overlooked and misunderstood.

• Love
Reactions: AMG44, Lilacmoon, Deleted member 19654 and 3 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Id inagine some extroverts are a bit more open minded and would accept you.
Sometimes an extrovert introvert relationship or friendship can work for both.
Ive often had extrovert friends, enjoyed a wild night out, and then spent weeks recovering my energy lol.
Just remember. Its better to be an introvert than a pervert

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon
Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
They're always like what wrong, and I'll be like I just don't feel like it. And they'll be like, why?

I hate the "why?s". Sometimes I just don't wanna do something, but people keeps forcing me to give them a "valid" justification. I hate that.

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon, Antigonish and _Minsk
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
It's silly. I've seen both sides quarrel against each other over who's "more right". Somehow it's hard for these people to enjoy their lifestyles if they are aware other peope have a completely different one.

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon and Deleted member 19654
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I understand you perfectly, in my case I have Asperger's, my social life is practically nil, and I constantly notice how it bothers people that I am introverted/shy. Not only do I have to put up with being in a way that I don't like, but I have to accept criticism from others, like my mother.

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I'm an introvert and I hate when people expect me to do things that are way out of my comfort zone.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 19654, Antigonish and 1 other person
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Umm, I am an extrovert, but I would never push an introvert into doing something they do not want to do. That would not be fun for anyone. Only most of us are mean like that :(

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Antigonish and Rue89