• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jonnydoeuk

Aug 4, 2018
Looks like the authorities are cracking down - there used to be a suicide forum well used to be loads on 'fforum jar suicide' but now they've all gone they were a great resource for suicide pacts suicide methods all kinds

N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
It pisses me off that they won't even let us have this. I don't care about getting help anymore, I've tried it for years and shit didn't work. I just want to die and talk about it without people freaking the fuck out.

J

Jonnydoeuk

Aug 4, 2018
Yeah I was pretty sad when true sanctioned suicide subreddit was shutdown ):
It's google that have totally wiped it from the search engine bastards!! Im amazed they haven't tried harder with this site considering it used to lurk on the deep web where I believe it even got shut down

Reactions: Psi350000
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Looks like the authorities are cracking down - there used to be a suicide forum well used to be loads on 'fforum jar suicide' but now they've all gone they were a great resource for suicide pacts suicide methods all kinds
Forum jar had problems with trolls.it doesn't surprise me it's gone.

J

Jonnydoeuk

Aug 4, 2018
Forum jar had problems with trolls.it doesn't surprise me it's gone.
Yes still a good place to get info on methods I wonder how many pacts were made on the suicide pacts part never read anything in the news in fact come to think of it apart from two pacts never read anymore about pacts

This is the place to be anyway nowadays ;)