12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
This past summer has been very stressful, and so psychologically shocking that it has taken a hard toll on my internal body, more specifically, my brain.

After almost having died four months ago, my brain function is much weaker now than it was back then. Names, places and even everyday words are fading from memory. My short-term memory is completely gone and I can't remember anything that I did recently.

Have zero ability to focus on anything, and unable to do as much as I used to just a few months earlier. My brain is shutting down and this is just the start. It is likely going to accelerate even further throughout the end of the year.

Currently, I am completely unable to function regularly, and it is next to impossible for me to do tasks on my own. I'm not currently employed because I wouldn't be able to focus on that job. Worse still, I tend to stay up late at night at least three nights a week.

I don't think my internal body is going to be able to function for much longer. It cannot take on life, and it is going to become weaker over the next few months. It can't be stopped, and even if it could be, I wouldn't be able to reverse the damage that has already been done.

I'll probably have a spontaneous or psychogenic death sometime soon. This is too hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Did u have a stroke , accident or what caused this ?

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
what do docs say about your condition and rate of deterioration

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
V sry know how awfl brain awfl orgn me lose all no have brain n9 have accss lose all ,yea v scary live fake life rly need ctb no able do any