N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
It seems like this method works easier on old people.

A lot of us here have tried night-night method and couldn't get more than a little dizzy no matter how much pressure or placement.

Reactions: Nullm
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

Mage
Sep 19, 2021
It seems like this method works easier on old people.

A lot of us here have tried night-night method and couldn't get more than a little dizzy no matter how much pressure or placement.
That's worth knowing, I'm hoping there's a knack to it because it looks.. more comfortable?? than partial or full in a way..

There's a strange case in the article below, he seems to have just thrown a backpack over the headrest and gone that way. I've never seen that before.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and todienomore
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Hm the tourniquet method seems to work, but I'd need to read more on it, still gonna try partial hanging

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

Mage
Sep 19, 2021
Hm the tourniquet method seems to work, but I'd need to read more on it, still gonna try partial hanging
I tried that with sheets attached to a pull up bar but I didn't pass out and the longer I waited the more my SI kicked in..

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I tried that with sheets attached to a pull up bar but I didn't pass out and the longer I waited the more my SI kicked in..
I learned if you block your air way, your head feels like it's going to explode so that bugs tf outta me, in order to combat your SI either get really drunk or high, or be so depressed it doesn't matter anymore

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

Mage
Sep 19, 2021
There's another thing I don't get about the pantyhose one...

"A 70-year-old woman was found dead by her son on the floor of the living room in her house in the spring of 2006 with pantyhose tied around her neck and a pillow under her head. As soon as her son saw her, he untied the 3 knots of pantyhose under her chin on the front of her neck."

Does anyone understand what they mean by the 3 knots of pantyhose? Does that just mean she wrapped them around three times?

Here's another case of this... http://fulltext.scholarena.co/Suicidal-Ligature-Strangulation-without-a-Knot-A-Case-Report.php

"This article reports a case of suicidal strangulation by ligature of a 51-year-old woman with a psychiatric disorder. She had been suffering from depression with a history of previous suicidal attempt. The deceased accomplished self-strangulation using two ligatures, with one placed above the other and consisting of a satin fabric and a shoelace. The underlying shoelace ligature was fastened by a secure fixed square knot at the back of the neck. The overlying fabric piece was tied with a half-knot under the chin and was tightened around the neck manually. A detailed investigation and autopsy examination strongly suggests suicide. The case is of interest due to its rarity and uncommon method of execution."

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and todienomore