• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sorrowed_ender

sorrowed_ender

You should never trust the Pantaloon
Mar 3, 2023
Hey does anyone else intentionally overdose on otc meds like melatonin or tylenol whatever just as a form of self harm or just to feel something ir what. Ive been doing that recently with my melatonin (usually between 20 - 40 mg, gummy form from the brand Olly if that matters, its not much but its a start) and so far its not like. I dont feel any different, I was perscriped pills before and none of it has done shit before and I feel fine anyways but I know internallt it's hurting me. I do it for the intent to self harm cus I'm over a month free from cutting and just dont wanna deal w cutting anymore. Anyone else ever done this kr just me haha
Sorry my typing is errstic and theres lots of typos its 4 am here and I jusr took my nightly od lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: prim and PaxAmerica

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
I used to OD on OTC pain meds like paracetamol and ibuprofen a lot as a form of SH, just enough to pass out, I'd usually vomit, I wake up, get in with my day and do it again later. It's more common then you think!

• Hugs
Reactions: PaxAmerica
sorrowed_ender

sorrowed_ender

Mar 3, 2023
I used to OD on OTC pain meds like paracetamol and ibuprofen a lot as a form of SH, just enough to pass out, I'd usually vomit, I wake up, get in with my day and do it again later. It's more common then you think!
Ah thank god I'm not alone haha. I know its bad going from one SH method to another but god I thought I was like. fucked up or nuts or sumn lol

• Hugs
Reactions: PaxAmerica and 5417807

Dumb Dog
Jan 11, 2023
Ah thank god I'm not alone haha. I know its bad going from one SH method to another but god I thought I was like. fucked up or nuts or sumn lol
Not fucked up, it's a step away from cutting/burning sort of SH because the effects happen after your action not during it so it takes the responsibility off your brain a little. Idk if it helps it's technically an improvement if you look at it that way šŸ˜…

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I advise against overdosing on painkillers, even if just by a small amount. If you keep doing it repeatedly, eventually you're gonna damage your organs. Also I can't recommend ODing on melatonin, I've heard of something like melatonin poisoning existing before. Dunno what exactly the consequences of that are, but I do know melatonin is a naturally occurring compound in your body, and taking too much melatonin will damage your body's ability to produce it on its own.

If you want a drug that's safe to OD on (providing that you don't have any breathing problems so there's no risk of respiratory depression) is benzodiazepines. Taking enough can make you unconscious from a day up to maybe a couple of weeks in a coma? This greatly depends on the type of benzo you use and how much you overdose on. Worst that'll likely happen afterwards is you might get withdrawal symptoms despite only taking them once it would be a massive dose.

T

tryagain

Feb 17, 2023
Hey does anyone else intentionally overdose on otc meds like melatonin or tylenol whatever just as a form of self harm or just to feel something ir what. Ive been doing that recently with my melatonin (usually between 20 - 40 mg, gummy form from the brand Olly if that matters, its not much but its a start) and so far its not like. I dont feel any different, I was perscriped pills before and none of it has done shit before and I feel fine anyways but I know internallt it's hurting me. I do it for the intent to self harm cus I'm over a month free from cutting and just dont wanna deal w cutting anymore. Anyone else ever done this kr just me haha
Sorry my typing is errstic and theres lots of typos its 4 am here and I jusr took my nightly od lol
Have definitely done this in the past. Not for a very long time though.
Have definitely done this in the past. Not for a very long time though.
Mostly paracetamol. It can be risky as causes liver damage.

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
I advise against overdosing on painkillers, even if just by a small amount. If you keep doing it repeatedly, eventually you're gonna damage your organs. Also I can't recommend ODing on melatonin, I've heard of something like melatonin poisoning existing before. Dunno what exactly the consequences of that are, but I do know melatonin is a naturally occurring compound in your body, and taking too much melatonin will damage your body's ability to produce it on its own.

If you want a drug that's safe to OD on (providing that you don't have any breathing problems so there's no risk of respiratory depression) is benzodiazepines. Taking enough can make you unconscious from a day up to maybe a couple of weeks in a coma? This greatly depends on the type of benzo you use and how much you overdose on. Worst that'll likely happen afterwards is you might get withdrawal symptoms despite only taking them once it would be a massive dose.
I've taken 10mg of melatonin some nights not with the intention of overdosing but to help me get a better sleep and it has done that. Benzodiazepines sounds like something that could be useful to me.
benzodiazepines

lunarpixels

lunarpixels

Mar 1, 2023
I watched a video on a melatonin OD and apparently, it doesn't always result in anything other than effing up your sleep schedule. Benzos and similar meds are the best, in my opinion. You know you're sh-ing, but you're too chill to even care.

Reactions: Shadowlord900
sorrowed_ender

sorrowed_ender

Mar 3, 2023

I cant afford benzos I'm sorry to say. I can't afford any drug like that at most I can just buy otc shit. I dont know if some benzos even ARE otc. Also yeah I knoe theres poisoning and organ damage, I know the risk. I knoe its hurting me and thats why I do it. Sorry this comment mightve sounded rude or whatever, Ive had people tell me to invest in other methods but I just. Can Not Afford Stuff. Im a lil bit broke rn until I get to land a job again haha. thank you though for the recommendation

prim

prim

pretty boy
Feb 28, 2023
yess absolutely ive done it so many times. i like to overdose every time i get new medication and see what happens and sometimes when im down i'll intentionally take wayy too much of my old adhd medication and feel terrible. i also overdosed on caffeine and alcohol when i was much younger ~13