WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
With every passing day of my existence my hatred of life grows stronger.
I'm trapped inside a realm of suffering where nothing makes any sense and existence is completely undesirable.
I want to destroy this body and brain that causes me so much suffering, and free myself from this stupid thing called life.
I'm beyond tired of living in this prison called society with all the stupid governments and religions and wars. And having to depend on money just so I can feed this flesh- prison body, even though I want none of these things at all.
I'm so looking forward to dying now, I really am.
I'm not even scared anymore because I'm beyond certain that it's the right thing to do.
My seething hatred for human existence has pushed me beyond the point of no return.
I'm determined to die now, and I know its just a question of time before I put myself out of my misery.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, sserafim, myusername890 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that you feel really is understandable, existence itself is the true problem, existence is just a harmful imposistion that creates unnecessary problems and causes nothing but suffering. It certainly is very undesirable having the ability to suffer in this futile existence and I envy those who are eternally unaware, only those who die are truly fortunate to me.

Reactions: _Minsk, sserafim, myusername890 and 2 others