• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IWasColdBesideYou

IWasColdBesideYou

The Flowers Bloom And Wither Forever
Mar 13, 2023
I'm making this post in hopes to find someone who can relate to the way i feel. I have a crazy urge to feel loved, and i pursue relationships because of it. I know i cant keep one going, but i pursue them regardless. It's like perpetually fueling my despair in an attempt to rid it from my life.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
A 'love' thread is a good idea for offtopic.

I've posted recently, maybe just today even actually, about how that's practically my main goal in life above anything I can think of. But can't or won't make any progress toward it.

I hope you can find something good in that regard.

• Love
Reactions: IWasColdBesideYou
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
As someone who was once in your shoes, I found it extremely overwhelming and caused me to do some horribly destructive things to both myself and those around me. One particular incident in my past sparked a major depressive episode which led me to make plans to act on my suicidal ideation (it's why I joined this site all those years ago actually haha)

Best of luck, op

• Love
Reactions: IWasColdBesideYou
catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
I'm a borderline, so I can relate to constantly thinking about being loved. I used to actively seek out people for a relationship, but as I got a little older, I realized that there's no way in hell I could maintain a healthy relationship ATM. So I'm trying to focus on making friends in hopes that it will make me feel less alone. I wish you the best of luck with any potential relationships, and know that you're not alone with these feelings :>

iwannadisslife

iwannadisslife

Jul 5, 2023
I'm making this post in hopes to find someone who can relate to the way i feel. I have a crazy urge to feel loved, and i pursue relationships because of it. I know i cant keep one going, but i pursue them regardless. It's like perpetually fueling my despair in an attempt to rid it from my life.
I mean kinda same, I've already given up on women and accepted that the only way for me to get female attention is to pay hookers. I want to like fall in love and shit and have a family white picket fence shit. But it's just not possible for me no woman has ever wanted to date me.

Reactions: foreverfalling