• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else motivated by leaving their family an insurance payout?

TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
You can't do that. Life insurance has clauses that prevent payout in the event of a suicide. Even if they don't have a suicide clause they can still get you on non-disclosure of a mental illness or some other bullshit

Reactions: Escaper Boy and Alchemist
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Chances are high that you won't receive any insurance payout. Insurance company is all about profit. Their aim is to steal as much money as possible by using "black on white legality" for their benefit. Even if you die naturally, they will still try to find any kind of "loophole" in the system to prevent or at least reduce the amount of payout.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Most insurance policies will pay out on suicide, but the policy needs to have been in place at least two years. (This was something important to me, too.)

Reactions: Donewith_, Made4TV, Soul and 1 other person
K

kaliban923

Mar 9, 2019
Most insurance policies will pay out on suicide, but the policy needs to have been in place at least two years. (This was something important to me, too.)
Yes, this is accurate. I received payout after my mom's suicide and all of my employer policies had the same 2 year clause.

Reactions: Made4TV and Soul
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
yes, this is in mine, 2 years

Reactions: Made4TV and Soul
C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
I'm leaving my family my cryptocurrencies, an investment for the future years, decentralized, 100% theirs

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Dont they cancel your insurance when they find out you killed yourself by your own hand?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Well suicide isnt an accident (unless you make it out to look like one)

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
You can't do that. Life insurance has clauses that prevent payout in the event of a suicide. Even if they don't have a suicide clause they can still get you on non-disclosure of a mental illness or some other bullshit
The suicide clause usually expires in two years. So they can't get you on any non-disclosure once the suicide clause has expired.

Reactions: Soul
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Yes this is true for the US. Most policies cover after 2 years. It will be stated plainly in the disclosures/disclaimers.