M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
I am aware that there are a few types of insulin out there. Can I assume correctly that I should obtain fast acting? Where should I inject it? I don't think I can inject it into my veins, but I'd be more comfortable in the stomach area where most diabetics do it. Help is much appreciated.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jodes and 1 other person
B

BjartNO

Student
Sep 21, 2018
Both short and long should be usable, however short (i.e fast acting) would be preferable. No need for intravenous injection, intramuscular is fine (i.e stomach or thigh).

I would not recommend this method though, because I think it will be much more painful than many other ones, and there is a high risk it could leave you alive but permanently mangled (for example with blindness).

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Fuck, most of the methods are dangerous and do not work properly.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
B

BjartNO

Student
Sep 21, 2018
Well, this one is more shitty than most of the methods

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
I injected a whole vile of insulin after my partner died, woke up the next day with symptoms of a hypo. Looked at the imsulin oen it was lantus long acting insulin. So yeah dont bother with long acting, it eould take a shit ton and that long to die. The body will use the stores it already has in your body to maintain homeostasis so at best youll end up like i did with just hypo symproms, shaking, sweating, unsteady, confusion etc

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jodes
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I injected a whole vile of insulin after my partner died, woke up the next day with symptoms of a hypo. Looked at the imsulin oen it was lantus long acting insulin. So yeah dont bother with long acting, it eould take a shit ton and that long to die. The body will use the stores it already has in your body to maintain homeostasis so at best youll end up like i did with just hypo symproms, shaking, sweating, unsteady, confusion etc
Sorry, didn't know that