• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
how to commit suicide with insulin? Is it possible or advisable? in a web it injects 100unid

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Very possible.insulin will reduce blood glucose levels to induce coma and death.not sure what quantity would be enough or how long it would take but as guess once you have slipped into a coma,then you wouldn't be bothered anyway.There was a case in the UK of a nurse murdering patients by adding insulin to drip bags.

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Just research the different types of insulin. Long acting v short acting.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I wish I weren't so squeemish around needles...

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Hey, they're tiny 22g needles at least.

Does it make a difference for you that it's not a venous injection?

I dropped out of medical school in large part b/c I couldn't deal with needles or blood. I literally faint on seeing either. There's no way I could do anything with a needle of any kind. It's easier, much, for me to think of eating a shotgun and pulling the trigger.

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
I dropped out of medical school in large part b/c I couldn't deal with needles or blood. I literally faint on seeing either. There's no way I could do anything with a needle of any kind. It's easier, much, for me to think of eating a shotgun and pulling the trigger.

Wow, sir. Speaks volumes about you. Then again I'm the puss who would flinch cuz those fuckers are loud!

Lol who am I kidding I'd be sans a head before I heard anything.

Btw, cremation or cemetery?

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
If I wanted to I could do this method cause my mom is actually a type 1 diabetic, but she kind of actually pays quite a lot for meds that actually keep her alive so it'd be really shitty if I did that to her tbh.

M

Madrid27

Student
Jul 24, 2018
Its possible with Long acting? Time? Dosis?

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
The PPH rates it low on peacefulness and reliability.
I had to deal with my mom having extremely low blood sugar several times and it gets to the point where she can't think clearly and does stupid shit like going to the closet to find a chair in there or even gets aggressive for seemingly no reason. I really advise people to find a different method unless you're really desperate cause if someone discovers you and you suddenly try to strangle them cause your brain is fucked up, you won't remember what happened once you're revived and might end up with an assault charge. This sadly happened to a coworker of my mom's who also has diabetes.

Reactions: Smilla
F

Fallun777

Aug 20, 2020
You won't know if you are insulin resistant.
I know a guy who injected 3mls in each quad of Humilin R for a total of 6mls and woke up. He had downed a bottle of Vodka before hand.