marie71

marie71

Jan 6, 2019
hi Ive tried so many times and I cant fail again,i got myself in a situation that cant be fixed.anyway,i am not diabetic at all, but I came across 3 vials of Humulin 70/30 injection 10 mL,and im keeping it refridgerater like it says,if anyone knows anything like how much and what would happen or if I would be wasting my time ect.i would really appreciate it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoDream, Redt2go and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
hi Ive tried so many times and I cant fail again,i got myself in a situation that cant be fixed.anyway,i am not diabetic at all, but I came across 3 vials of Humulin 70/30 injection 10 mL,and im keeping it refridgerater like it says,if anyone knows anything like how much and what would happen or if I would be wasting my time ect.i would really appreciate it.
How did you come across it?
Had it been stored correctly before you obtained it ?
It is rendered unless and ineffective after being out of the fridge.
I am not sure on doses but when you inject way too much it will cause low blood glucose which will lead to coma and death.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and NoDream
chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Insulin is my method too (3000 IU Rapid-Acting-Insulin). I will combine it with 2g heroin and midazolam, all of that intravenous.

Insulin is peacefull but has a high risk of brain damage if you fail. If you really want to go this way, only use Rapid-Acting-Insulin as many as you can intravenous. Dont try it subcutan because the body has many ways to compensate hypoglycemia if you not fast enough.

In my case, if the heroin not kill me then hopefully the insulin will do it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Mistress Death

Experienced
Dec 9, 2018
Insulin is my method too (3000 IU Rapid-Acting-Insulin). I will combine it with 2g heroin and midazolam, all of that intravenous.

Insulin is peacefull but has a high risk of brain damage if you fail. If you really want to go this way, only use Rapid-Acting-Insulin as many as you can intravenous. Dont try it subcutan because the body has many ways to compensate hypoglycemia if you not fast enough.

In my case, if the heroin not kill me then hopefully the insulin will do it.
I don't think I can do intravenous insulin, but I can do intramuscular. How much fast acting insulin should I pump in? Where should I inject it? How deep should the needle go?

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
For intramuscular use the lateral thigh, how deep is different but you feel it when you inside the muscle. But let me say, dont do it this way. A fail will maybe destroy a second chance.

How many Insulin is hard to say. You cant find a reliable lethal dose but i have read from dosages of 400 – 1500 IU.

marie71

marie71

Jan 6, 2019
How did you come across it?
Had it been stored correctly before you obtained it ?
It is rendered unless and ineffective after being out of the fridge.
I am not sure on doses but when you inject way too much it will cause low blood glucose which will lead to coma and death.
I found it in a fridge but when I took them I had them in my bag for a couple days or so then put them back in the fridge,i hope they arnt useless