xxAbigailxx

xxAbigailxx

InLoveWithDeath
Feb 8, 2023
I have diabetes type 1 and because of that I have access to a lot of insulin. I wanted to ask if anyone has some knowledge/experience with an insulin overdose. I imagine that it could be very uncomfortable and maybe even painful?
I know that if one gets to a point where the sugar in your body is below 40mg/dL that seizures can appear and last for a while until one is unconscious.
What do you guys think? Could it be a reliable method and how painful/uncomfortable would it be?

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
A severely autistic girl I knew many years ago in this community, did this. It took several days to die. During that time she was in the hospital, but she suffered terribly.
Yeah..no! You knew truly what a bad idea this would be. It might have seemed convenient, but this isn't an event that will be convenient for anyone.

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos, xxAbigailxx and LocalAngel
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I would search this on google and look for medical papers on this topic, it will take a lot of research on this topic. Just search by "insulin overdose deaths" or similar searches.

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos, Skathon and xxAbigailxx
nonbinary

nonbinary

they/he
Dec 26, 2020
I have diabetes type 1 and because of that I have access to a lot of insulin. I wanted to ask if anyone has some knowledge/experience with an insulin overdose. I imagine that it could be very uncomfortable and maybe even painful?
I know that if one gets to a point where the sugar in your body is below 40mg/dL that seizures can appear and last for a while until one is unconscious.
What do you guys think? Could it be a reliable method and how painful/uncomfortable would it be?
I have had several insulin overdose attempts myself. SI (survival instinct) in this case is *extremely* strong. Our bodies want us to do anything and everything we have go in order to stay alive. My attempts have never been successful because of the intense hunger hypoglycemia produces.

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i was under the impression that if you had diabetes, this isn't a method. even if you didn't, not easy. there was a nurse named charles cullen who turned out to be a serial killer. wish i was his patient lol

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
i was under the impression that if you had diabetes, this isn't a method. even if you didn't, not easy. there was a nurse named charles cullen who turned out to be a serial killer. wish i was his patient lol
Same, I wish I were his patient too…

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone