Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Ok, I have made a few purchases to improve my sleep quality, bought a 1000 spring silent night mattress very nice and a new alarm clock but now it's time to go to the next level.

So this is my routine tonight and for the next week if it works I will extend it for 2 weeks.

1, 22.00 stop drinking tea
2, 23.30 switch laptop off
3, 24.00 go to bed
4, 08.00 wake up
5, 09.00 wash and shave
6, 11.00 fresh air and sunshine for 1 hour to store melatonin

I am terrible I was so tired yesterday and kept falling asleep I went into my room and started listening to YouTube for hours but I got up at 09.00.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensei, TooConscious and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Nice, as long as you can hold 4 it will theoretically work. I'm assuming the tea is decaff, otherwise it shouldn't be consumed 2h prior to sleep.

Reactions: Sensei, TooConscious and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Nice, as long as you can hold 4 it will theoretically work. I'm assuming the tea is decaff, otherwise it shouldn't be consumed 2h prior to sleep.

No, I don't do decaff going 2 hours without a sup of tea is a big thing for me, my mums from Ireland and it's like blood, lol. I will see how that goes and if I need to adjust I will.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: TooConscious and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
No, I don't do decaff going 2 hours without a sup of tea is a big thing for me, my mums from Ireland and it's like blood, lol. I will see how that goes and if I need to adjust I will.

Cheers

Geo
Oh, well your tolerance is probably fine. If I have a cup of coffee after dinner I won't sleep before 00.

Reactions: TooConscious and Jumper Geo
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
A brew is like a consistent ritual isn't it lol.
Enjoy your rest, nothing like a new mattress that you like.
I remember first ever landing a top quality ikea bed 2nd hand but like new after all my childhood and teens in a small single then I'm suddenly at 19 able to stretch out on this big firm thing that didn't creak or nothing.
I'm having a real hard time sleeping lately and I'm one of them people if I don't get 8 hours I'm good for nothing and I think that's why this last year I've become quite nasty/snappy irritable when I'm not careful.
Good luck buddy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo