• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
I have a big problem with insomnia for several years now, I don't fall asleep before am5 and it's getting really heavy for me, at 13 I also ended up in the hospital for nocturnal tachycardia because of lost sleep. I would like some advice on how to overcome this big problem that has been nagging me for years. I've tried everything from medicines to meditation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, Lostandlooking and idk3
albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
Whatever you do, do NOT get hooked on benzos or any kind of sedative drug.

Reactions: jarik
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
I have to disagree with the person above me... Ambien is the only thing that has worked for me as someone with PTSD-related insomnia and it is what has allowed me to function enough to keep a job. While I certainly don't like having to take sleeping pills, I don't feel addicted to them and I haven't had any negative effects. They are just a tool that allows me to keep a normal sleep schedule. I tried natural things like melatonin, kava, soothing sounds, etc as well as non-sedative medications before trying Ambien and none of that worked for me. Since I deal with flashbacks, I need something that knocks me out.

• Love
smvrtsa

smvrtsa

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
honestly split the difference between previous two commenters and make the decision based on ur own knowledge of ur personality and habits.