• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Miku _fanboy101

Miku _fanboy101

Rahhhh
Oct 23, 2023
It hurt so bad I feel it clawing out of me. A snake shedding its skin to be cold without it; I can't let it regrow the skin it hurts. I can feel the rodents scratching and feasting. The vision is loud and my chest is small. It hurts so fucking bad.

• Wow
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Forever Sleep and Aim
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
That sounds awful, it's horrible how much we can suffer. I hope you stop suffering so much soon.

Reactions: Immensevoid and SMmetalhead36
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
It hurt so bad I feel it clawing out of me. A snake shedding its skin to be cold without it; I can't let it regrow the skin it hurts. I can feel the rodents scratching and feasting. The vision is loud and my chest is small. It hurts so fucking bad.
I feel so bad that you also are feeling this way, i know exacly how it feels. And its nothing less then terrorizing unberable. I hope you fiend a way out and get better soon<3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you are going through, existence is just too cruel. But anyway best wishes.