gu1klh

gu1klh

Jan 12, 2021
For some reason, I'm feeling really insecure today. I feel fat, hated, not good looking etc. It could be from all the media I'm using. I have a bf and I know he likes me and finds me beautiful and we talk about that quite often, but right now, I'm not feeling it. I don't know if it's the clothes or my hair or my body or anything else, but I'm just not having it today. And the worst thing is, I can't complain to anyone. I'm on vacation with my father and sisters and need to share a room with my sisters, no privacy at all for me. I have a boyfriend who goes to sleep at 4am and then wakes up at 3pm while I'm awake since 10am. But even now that he is awake, I don't want to bring this issue up again. I know his answer and it won't help me. He will just say "You know how I feel about it. You could lose some weight but it's not needed, I would like it though".

So now I'm stuck in this room with my sisters, very close to crying, always hungry for some reason and insecure.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, if your boyfriend's response to you talking about feeling insecure about your body is "You know how I feel about it. You could lose some weight but it's not needed, I would like it though", then I think you need a new boyfriend...

Reactions: Neverfeltdeader