• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CandyK__

CandyK__

Mercy on me, would you please spare me tonight?
Mar 13, 2023
Do you feel like everybody has life, and when to try to bond with someone they have not time for you. And it seems that to have a life, you need to have had a life before. I'd call it social conservatism, where one cannot find anyone, who'd care. While this forum demonstrates non-constant social cycle due to people coming and going, most people strive for security, and deny any change to their existent life, as it feels right. Progressive society should be always at war with itself, conservatism and stagnations comes from peace. Here peace being the stable mind, and war is a mind that struggles. This is why i pose that conditions of neurological base are inherent and a necessity for dynamic, progressive society. From this we might derive that the higher % of "insane" the more progressive our society is.

A sane mind is sedated one. One who questions is deeply moved by chaos of our world, and itself becomes like world it inhabits. Advanced society won't be normal according to current definition of "normal". Only chaotic may be at peace with chaos.