• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tiburcio

This title looks kinda rare.

Some of you feel like if you have a demon inside us? An evil creature who only feels fury. It wants to rampage everything it sees and when it runs out of rage, it sucks your energy making you feel depressed. The culmination of your madness and your bad wishes agsinst others.

This can sound stupid but it's how I feel constantly. It posseses me inmy anxiety attacks, it enrages me and it makes me see the other persons as the evil demons they have too. It causes my constant pressure in the chest because he feeds in that zone. When I suffer an anxiety or panic attack it's feeding of me. It makes me the awful person in fact I am and all my negative feelings even against myself.

I don't know, I must be losing my head or I'm mad and I don't know yet. And I'm so rare too.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, typx, Gray Wounds and 2 others
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
always 24/7 I need a young priest

Reactions: lv-gras, + + + + and Tiburcio