lovechaos

lovechaos

Should I give up or keep suffering...,
Nov 17, 2023
I wanted n still want to kill my self blaming all the people cuz of them I'm in this position. Feeling proud how I'm not afraid to die unlike other selfish people. Having atheists believes
eternal nothingness peace exist after death just like before we were born.
Neither having pleasure of money, fame, or selfish things or being alone, always suffering really matters outside our mind. We as a human are nothing more than a selfish false beliefs created by our consciousness that we r some kind of special creation created by holy being. But in reality not really matters. And it's fine if I kill myself right now doesn't matter if my mother cries or it mentally impact my brother cuz in reality not matters.

But apart from these thoughts deep down I feel like I m just giving up so easily. Are people who lives happily and loves every moment are just stupid and selfish. Or I'm just mentally ill.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The people who are living in a happy bubble and love life are the crazy ones because they can't see the true nature of reality.
You are one of the sane ones because your thoughts are perfectly logical in this sick twisted world.