• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
Do you guys thing self injecting the solution is a good idea? Seems to me bypassing the digestive system altogether should get rid of the complications and discomfort. Maybe take sleeping pills after injection.

Reactions: dano6533 and Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I can just imagine that's gonna sting like a mofo. I really don't think injection is necessary if you take it on an empty stomach, and with anti-emetics. But, hey, you do you. I haven't tried the sodium nitrite yet but it's supposed to taste just like salt. So, I tested and put 40g of salt in 200ml of water. I'm super sensitive to bad tastes so I've been worried about this. But, I tasted the salt water solution and though it wasn't pleasant I could down it if needed. If my wimpy ass can do it anyone can lol.

Reactions: dano6533, Cyanide and Romanov1947
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
I can just imagine that's gonna sting like a mofo. I really don't think injection is necessary if you take it on an empty stomach, and with anti-emetics. But, hey, you do you. I haven't tried the sodium nitrite yet but it's supposed to taste just like salt. So, I tested and put 40g of salt in 200ml of water. I'm super sensitive to bad tastes so I've been worried about this. But, I tasted the salt water solution and though it wasn't pleasant I could down it if needed. If my wimpy ass can do it anyone can lol.

If syringe scare the shit out then you can always try saline system.

Reactions: dano6533, Cyanide and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
If syringe scare the shit out then you can always try saline system.

They don't scare me, per say, but it'd be really hard for me to do. My vascular system is underdeveloped because of illness as a baby, so it's hard to get a good vein. Most nurses have a lot of trouble with me.

Reactions: dano6533, Cyanide and Romanov1947
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
This is just an incredibly bad idea for so many reasons. You're forgoing a relatively simple route of administration (gulping down some liquid) and replacing it with an unproven route of administration. There's a chance that sodium nitrite needs to be metabolized in the gut before it even becomes lethal. It would no doubt be so incredibly painful that you'd likely get a few CC's injected and stop, and then what? My advice: just drink it and enjoy the bus trip.

Reactions: wait, dano6533, Cyanide and 3 others
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
This is just an incredibly bad idea for so many reasons. You're forgoing a relatively simple route of administration (gulping down some liquid) and replacing it with an unproven route of administration. There's a chance that sodium nitrite needs to be metabolized in the gut before it even becomes lethal. It would no doubt be so incredibly painful that you'd likely get a few CC's injected and stop, and then what? My advice: just drink it and enjoy the bus trip.

Hope the bus trip is fun. Thanks for your response.

Reactions: dano6533 and Cyanide
B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
actually it seems it is injecting as a cyanide antidote?