CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Not happy no mstter wat always disatisfy no want stay anymore . Ths all lose self lose previous self all even 1% joy now 0% all cuz them all cuz them awful ppl make injury damage, this not want stay anymore want leave ,ugly life ugly rvry inherent sad want leave awful life awful human want die ,.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: disillusion, lessonlearned, Sakura94 and 7 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im sorry you're suffering so much. I can definetly relate to how you're feeling, it seems that no matter what happens in my life im always sad, it's just varying degrees of sadness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, disillusion, CTB Dream and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I doubt that such a thing as happiness really exists, I believe that the whole idea of it is just a delusion invented by people who wish to glorify the cruel and horrific reality of this existence. But anyway, at least to me it will always be so incredibly awful having to exist here, I simply despise existing and I want nothing to do with this hellish world. Only death could ever bring relief when the true problem lies in life itself.
I don't wish to age and inevitably suffer more, I don't see any value in risking experiencing even worse torture and there is no benefit to being trapped here for decades on end, such a thing could only harm us. No wonder so many choose not to delay their inevitable fate and I envy them very much.

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, disillusion, CTB Dream and 1 other person