• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I don't want anything about SN to leak, is it possible to ingest lidocaine before passing out and leaving a bottle of labeled concentrated lidocaine next to me so as to cover up the SN during the investigation? Will an investigation as for cause of death even happen if lidocaine is found next to me and in my body? Lidocaine and SN both have the same effect on blood — Formation of MetHb. Thanks!

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Unlikely. Thay would do bloodwork to verify the dose. If you are dead, controlling what happens after is really not possible. Leaving a good note would be better. Tell them why.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Leaving a good note would be better. Tell them why.
They know I'm suicidal, they'll know it was suicide. However I do not want them to know that I used SN, as I do not want to contribute to SN ban and anything that steals people's rights.
My sister is in forensics, however my relationships have come to the point where I can't even talk with my own siblings that once meant so much to me haha

Last edited:
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
They will check. No way to hide it.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
They will check. No way to hide it.
Oh, I see. I'll still take my chances and ingest lidocaine too I think. Thank you for your time :)

Reactions: KatzeK4 and Worndown