• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I'd love to know if anyone has tried the method / has any information about it that they think is worth sharing. I tried a "test" run of it earlier today, I hyperventilated for only about 2 or so minutes and I was able to be under water for about a minute and I still didn't feel the need to get air. I was thinking of just staying under and going through with it but I decided I should write a note and will before I die, so I came back up. (I know you have to hyperventilate for longer than that to actually pass out.)

I feel like this method might work well for me and I was wondering if taking melatonin or similar sleeping aids / any other over the counter drug could be taken before this method to make it more peaceful. Any information regarding that kind of thing would be really really appreciated.

As scared as I am to die, I know it's something I want and need to do, so I'm sure this is the right thing for me.

• Love
Reactions: carnivalforone
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
a few benzos or anything like that should chill you out enough to make it bearable but it seems u got the hard part out of the way already. good luck :)

• Love
Reactions: lament.
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
a few benzos or anything like that should chill you out enough to make it bearable but it seems u got the hard part out of the way already. good luck :)
Thankyou, I'll look into benzos :D

• Hugs
Reactions: carnivalforone
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I want to do this but am having a hard time can you help me?
I'd love to know if anyone has tried the method / has any information about it that they think is worth sharing. I tried a "test" run of it earlier today, I hyperventilated for only about 2 or so minutes and I was able to be under water for about a minute and I still didn't feel the need to get air. I was thinking of just staying under and going through with it but I decided I should write a note and will before I die, so I came back up. (I know you have to hyperventilate for longer than that to actually pass out.)

I feel like this method might work well for me and I was wondering if taking melatonin or similar sleeping aids / any other over the counter drug could be taken before this method to make it more peaceful. Any information regarding that kind of thing would be really really appreciated.

As scared as I am to die, I know it's something I want and need to do, so I'm sure this is the right thing for me.
I really want to do this can you help me? I couldn't keep breathing in and out really hard for that long. So I never passed out from that part? It was in my bathtub? Maybe colder water is better?