• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024
I am a 59-year-old man who has been living with chronic and extensive burn injuries for several years. These injuries have coincided with other adversities that have made my quality of life very poor despite my efforts to overcome these difficulties and find reasons for going on. After years of researching and planning different exit strategies, I am considering use of the plastic bag method and or potassium nitrite. Can anyone provide information about the pros, cons, and effectiveness of these methods. I am new to this site and am glad I found an online forum, where people facing this predicament understand and support each other. It is my understanding of the rules and info that it is okay to ask this kind of question.