• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
i found a method where you can cut major arteries in your thighs and bleed out pretty fast. does anyone know anything about this like if it works or how to cut? ive decided i can deal with pain for a short amount of time but suffocating is scary so im worried about hanging myself wrong but im ok with cutting.

Reactions: Chika
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Hanging does not cause suffocation if done correctly. Pass out in 10 - 15 seconds.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Cutting/stabbing/bleeding is such a cruel and horrifying method to me with a low success rate. I really suggest you look into other methods that ned less SI to overcome and that are much more peaceful. But it's up2you. I wish you all the best!

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
Hanging does not cause suffocation if done correctly. Pass out in 10 - 15 seconds.
you can correct me if im wrong but all the things ive read on here says it at least takes a few minutes? unless you decapitate yourself by hanging
Cutting/stabbing/bleeding is such a cruel and horrifying method to me with a low success rate. I really suggest you look into other methods that ned less SI to overcome and that are much more peaceful. But it's up2you. I wish you all the best!
yea im just trying to find an easy and effective way atp thank u for ur tips tho ill try to think of other methods:)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Cutting is a self harm method rather than a suicide one, from what I'm aware it has a less than 2% success rate, so it's not really recommended if one wishes to ctb. And it's just the reality that suicide isn't straightforward in this world, there's no really easy way, as if suicide was so easy then this site would never need to exist. I hate how suicide is so difficult but sadly this is just the reality.

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
Cutting is a self harm method rather than a suicide one, from what I'm aware it has a less than 2% success rate, so it's not really recommended if one wishes to ctb. And it's just the reality that suicide isn't straightforward in this world, there's no really easy way, as if suicide was so easy then this site would never need to exist. I hate how suicide is so difficult but sadly this is just the reality.
ty for telling me i dont have access to much so im trying to work with what i have:(