• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I wasn't sure if I should label this as help or method but it's both, I'm looking for information on the pharmaceutic levothyroxine, I did research on my own and found out that bigger doses can cause dxxth, which is my preferred in mind method atm since other ones just aren't viable. I want to know if anyone knows how this interacts with the liver? I wouldn't want to have a failed attempt with a life long sever liver malfunction, I'm also not looking strictly for dxxth, if it can be solely based on doses that's fine because I have access up to 600 mcg. levothyroxine is a hormone therapy medication so I don't know how well it would interact with an overdose, I know that it can make the nervous system crash which is kind of my main reason to find it possible. anyways I just need info on how it affects the liver and if it's simply lethal? thanks for reading xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
I didn't know of this pharmaceutic before but from what I could find with a little research is that there's very little reports of people dying or even having any threatening effects from overdose on this, with people being completely fine after doses of up to 15000 mcg and no hospital contact needed. There's been more severe cases but this was almost always combined with other medication and never with levothyroxine alone. So I'm sorry to say but it's not really lethal at all and you most likely won't feel anything significant from it

Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt
Upvote 0
M

Mordrea

Mar 20, 2023
Levothyroxine is the generic form of Synthroid. People with Hypothyroidism take it. I take it... so this is something for me to look in to.
Only death I found related to a Levothyroxine OD is here - https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/medicine_research_day/205/ Another drug was also taken at the time. It does not sound pleasant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
Levothyroxine is the generic form of Synthroid. People with Hypothyroidism take it. I take it... so this is something for me to look in to.
Only death I found related to a Levothyroxine OD is here - https://scholarworks.wmich.edu/medicine_research_day/205/ Another drug was also taken at the time. It does not sound pleasant.
thank you so much for this. I have 150 mcg tablets so I was planning maybe 600-750 mcg would do the trick, i know it's not a peaceful way to die but to me it sounds more viable and less traumatic than jumping or h4nging, and I definitely don't have access to other methods , ty for this

Upvote 0
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
thank you so much for this. I have 150 mcg tablets so I was planning maybe 600-750 mcg would do the trick, i know it's not a peaceful way to die but to me it sounds more viable and less traumatic than jumping or h4nging, and I definitely don't have access to other methods , ty for this
I don't mean to be rude, but 600-750 mcg of Levothyroxine is not going to accomplish anything. Most likely at that dosage there will barely be any intoxication effects at all let alone be it lethal. I'm sorry that you don't have access to other methods but this simply won't work, like I stated in my earlier message. Sorry if that's hard to hear but I wouldn't want you to get your hopes up for something that will do nothing like what you're looking for

Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
I don't mean to be rude, but 600-750 mcg of Levothyroxine is not going to accomplish anything. Most likely at that dosage there will barely be any intoxication effects at all let alone be it lethal. I'm sorry that you don't have access to other methods but this simply won't work, like I stated in my earlier message. Sorry if that's hard to hear but I wouldn't want you to get your hopes up for something that will do nothing like what you're looking for
I'm not exactly aiming to ctb, just an overdose of sorts to try and experiment, thanks for the info though! I definitely have more tablets, I just thought that would be enough but thanks for correcting me

Reactions: redbathingduck
Upvote 0
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
I'm not exactly aiming to ctb, just an overdose of sorts to try and experiment, thanks for the info though! I definitely have more tablets, I just thought that would be enough but thanks for correcting me
Alright, as long as you are aware of that! I apologize for the many replies but I didn't want you to have wrong expectations or anything

Last edited:
Reactions: dra1ncoreslwt and Mordrea
Upvote 0
dra1ncoreslwt

dra1ncoreslwt

tove 𓆩♡𓆪
Mar 22, 2023
In case the OP still isn't convinced, it would be a good idea for them to read the full version of the post that Mordrea linked as well: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bcpt.12401
wahhh tysm 4 this, reading about it whole definitely clarifies many questions. I'm glad to find it doesn't (recorded) cause severe damage to the liver, I'll investigate furthermore about medication mixtures that can add to it, if you have info I'd appreciate it, tysm for the help.
Alright, as long as you are aware of that! I apologize for the many replies but I didn't want you to have wrong expectations or anything
no its ok! I appreciate it very much

Upvote 0