M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
So...sometimes I wonder among us if there are pro-lifers hiding. ...Who post...Saying oh my God! This and that method ...so painful and/or doesn't work. When in fact the methods do work. And once you are unconscious from lack of oxygen which happens quickly you won't know pain anyway...and it's not like we can't bear any pain after suffering enough in life...in each our varying ways.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Catlovergirl, Pookie, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
There are certainly some hidden pro-lifers and ppl from fixthe26 around

Reactions: demuic, x~Sophia~x, Emily_Numb and 3 others
B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
Yes, they're present, e. g. a few months ago some guy tried to prove that SN would burn a hole in your stomach (lol). However, these things are easily verified by the other members.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and profoundexperience
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
There are certainly some hidden pro-lifers and ppl from fixthe26 around
And even if they are not posting, they are actively watching and screen capping anything for evidence on their absurdly small Twitter following.

• Hugs
Reactions: StevieNixs, Catlovergirl, Emily_Numb and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
And even if they are not posting, they are actively watching and screen capping anything for evidence on their absurdly small Twitter following.
So true! I bet we're gonna be "screenshoted" some day lol

Reactions: lost_soul83
Leaving-Soon

Leaving-Soon

Nov 9, 2020
I'm more worried of people asking here where to get e.g. SN or if anyone is willing to share some.
Might get someone into serious troubles.

Reactions: NightmareTour, demuic, profoundexperience and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
There's a lotta pro lifers here, they keep screenshotting many posts and them put it on their Twitter. I try to ignore this but sometimes it's tough. We are being watched by someone I hate but I guess it's what it is...if I end up in a screenshot...hi keli, you suck

• Love
Reactions: CatabolicSeed, Bonkers, OnlyTheWind and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
There's a lotta pro lifers here, they keep screenshotting many posts and them put it on their Twitter. I try to ignore this but sometimes it's tough. We are being watched by someone I hate but I guess it's what it is...if I end up in a screenshot...hi keli, you suck

We're literally on Suicide Watch at all times of the day by a non-licensed medical professional.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I am sure there are plenty of pro-lifers. Those aren't the ones that bother me. The ones that bother me are the ones who seem to fetishise CTB.
The ones who seem to relish every little bit of information you can give them about any attempts and who really want to be on these group call/zoom sessions when others CTB. Now that to me, is very suspect.

Reactions: Chupacabra 44, NightmareTour, Shades of Grey and 6 others
M

makingsure4

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Huh. When they asked me to be more detailed about my failed attempts I just figured they wanted to know how it went wrong and what not to do to get it right. I guess it depends on the person asking. Different motives...for different people.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I know of some who were banned because of this.

But I'm sick of the mentality that everyone who criticizes your method is automatically a pro-life trying to dissuade you, That's simply NOT correct in the vast majority of cases and it's becoming a worrying assumption.
Everyone has different priorities when it comes to their methods, and if they are asking for feedback about their methods, then let them hear it, even if it's not what they want to hear.

Reactions: Emily_Numb, NightmareTour, CatabolicSeed and 1 other person
Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
Since it's an open forum without editorial or vetting everyone should assume that everything they type is forever part of the net and that anyone can be posing to take advantage of the forum and situation of members for any reason you can think of and probably a lot of reasons you couldn't imagine.

Don't trust anyone asking for personal details! Don't ask for the best way to catch the bus and confirm the things you do read with as many verifiable sources you can. This is a forum where fringes of the net know that people are already emotionally fragile and for some, manipulation itself is a sport.

Reactions: demuic, 262653, Emily_Numb and 2 others
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Since it's an open forum without editorial or vetting everyone should assume that everything they type is forever part of the net and that anyone can be posing to take advantage of the forum and situation of members for any reason you can think of and probably a lot of reasons you couldn't imagine.

Don't trust anyone asking for personal details! Don't ask for the best way to catch the bus and confirm the things you do read with as many verifiable sources you can. This is a forum where fringes of the net know that people are already emotionally fragile and for some, manipulation itself is a sport.
Very well said and can't be said enough here. We all need to be aware

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
There are a few lurking around. If any pro-lifer reads this, go fuck yourself you useless waste of oxygen.

Reactions: Yolonoodle, CatabolicSeed, makingsure4 and 1 other person
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
Ugh, can't they just leave us alone? Knowing I'm being watched bh prolifers on here makes me wanna kill myself faster.

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
I need to try harder to get featured on that stupid fucking Twitter page.

Reactions: stygal