• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Blahblahh

Jun 13, 2019
Would anyone be allowed to buy a large argon gas cylinder from an Industrial Gas Company? I don't want to be asked questions about why I want it or look suspicious etc.

Reactions: Circles
bilamajina

bilamajina

Jun 7, 2019
@Blahblahh, it really depends on the company you are sourcing from, and the country you reside in. You could try ordering online, and if they ask you any questions you won't have to answer their questions on the spot. The member @TiredHorse may be able to advise you on a cover story. @TiredHorse uses inert gas for "headspacing partial cans of expensive paint". See here.

There is also the Argon mega thread here.

Reactions: Blahblahh and Circles
P

planmd

May 20, 2019
I have changed my method to hanging, but initially I was planning with inert gas (Nitrogen in my case). I was also worried about being asked questions, but I wasn't. I ordered my tank online, but then I needed to talk to the company about some issues over the phone and I even needed to return the tank and ask for a new one, and they never asked anything. In my head I had a story about brewing beer at home with some friends for the first time... but never needed it. Anyway, maybe it depends on the country and company, as @bilamajina says. Make up a simple justification just in case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Blahblahh and Circles
B

Blahblahh

Jun 13, 2019
Thanks guys I've got plenty of years before I plan but just trying to get some information now. I was going to go with nitrogen originally but looks like it might be a bit harder to obtain than argon. Currently there's 2.1m3 cylinders for sale at a DIY warehouse nearby so hoping it's still there when the time comes.

J

jimjoe123

Jun 13, 2019
I have changed my method to hanging, but initially I was planning with inert gas (Nitrogen in my case).
Do you mind explain more why change to hanging? Seem so cruel, suffocation, take time to die, not to mention not 100%.
Unless you have difficulty getting gas, or other issues with gas option.
Gas option is peaceful sleep, so why hanging?