L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Can someone message me on where I could possibly purchase full tanks of inert gas such as nitrogen or argon to be delivered full so I don't have to take the tanks to a shop to fill them?

message me with website info please. Also I'm in SW USA so need a US supplier... closer the better but full tanks, reliable and quick is best.

also does anyone know if they are delivered full how will they be labeled? I'm sure it will say flammable, dangerous etc but will it say N or Argon ?
Id lito say it's O2 from my Dr

Thank you.

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
You are a day late . I just ate tacos yesterday .

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Check the mad dog brewing website. They give the name of a US supplier that matches what you're seeking.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Check the mad dog brewing website. They give the name of a US supplier that matches what you're seeking.
I don't see it? The US site or the Wales site?

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
The one I used is abbreviated WS and can be easily found with a web search for welding supplies or inert gas cylinders for sale. There are at least two web sites that can be abbreviated WS, but only one sells inert gas cylinders. Posting links to suppliers isn't allowed and I am not giving the full name of the site in order to avoid it being associated with this SS site. I messaged you the link. The 20 cf cylinder filled with helium came in a small cardboard box. I don't remember exactly how it was labeled, but it wasn't labeled flammable. I think it did have a sticker saying contents under pressure and to handle with caution. There was no hazardous material surcharge or signature required for delivery. It was sent via UPS ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenberg
H

Heartsick Traveler

Mar 7, 2020
Can someone message me on where I could possibly purchase full tanks of inert gas such as nitrogen or argon to be delivered full so I don't have to take the tanks to a shop to fill them?

message me with website info please. Also I'm in SW USA so need a US supplier... closer the better but full tanks, reliable and quick is best.

also does anyone know if they are delivered full how will they be labeled? I'm sure it will say flammable, dangerous etc but will it say N or Argon ?
Id lito say it's O2 from my Dr

Thank you.
You must acquire your commercial tank through a welding supply store, where tanks are not typically refilled, but swapped out for new, sealed ones for a fee. Why would you need more than one, though? Do an Internet search for such stores in your area. I doubt most stores deliver except to professional businesses, but call to find out. If not, drive or get an Uber. No reputable business will falsely label a tank or its packaging. If an exit via inert gas is your plan, then this is a one-time, one-tank purchase. No need to worry about replacements or refills.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenberg
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I don't see it? The US site or the Wales site?

Not sure what you mean. Max dog brewing is out of Australia, and the lady time I looked at setups being sold on their site, they listed the company in the US that sells filled tanks.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Not sure what you mean. Max dog brewing is out of Australia, and the lady time I looked at setups being sold on their site, they listed the company in the US that sells filled tanks.
Ah.. one letter is the issue. Mad vs max

a question for you... would you try CO again and if you did would you simply use 3x charcoal and disposable grill and a car or tent? I'm trying to decide to buy materials for CO or for gas... I'm afraid i won't get passed the bag and set up is quite tricky for me being disabled. But not sure I'm strong enough to pull off CO alone ... need a partner to help move bbq and burn 3 chimney starters. Would you even use chimney starter or just burn in bbq?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Ah.. one letter is the issue. Mad vs max

a question for you... would you try CO again and if you did would you simply use 3x charcoal and disposable grill and a car or tent? I'm trying to decide to buy materials for CO or for gas... I'm afraid i won't get passed the bag and set up is quite tricky for me being disabled. But not sure I'm strong enough to pull off CO alone ... need a partner to help move bbq and burn 3 chimney starters. Would you even use chimney starter or just burn in bbq?

I would use a tent. But as far as the rest, I don't know. I'm so over that method that I haven't considered such things. I think an inert gas tank would be way easier and more reliable.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
I would use a tent. But as far as the rest, I don't know. I'm so over that method that I haven't considered such things. I think an inert gas tank would be way easier and more reliable.
Yes more reliable... so much can go wrong with both .. also cost .. $100 vs about $3-500 the bag part really freaks me out but is necessary. So many parts and assembly .. i can't even cook rice let alone assemble
SN is so easy and cheap .. sucks it's not guaranteed peaceful ...
i continue to whine and suffer wishing to NOT have to do this.

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer and GoodPersonEffed