D

DockoftheBay

Sep 10, 2020
Whilst researching inert gas methods I came across a couple of accounts of people who had died through asphyxiation with N2 in a car - one was accidental and was transporting leaky cylinders, another CBT.

Would this work ok in a small car do you think?

Reactions: lobster salad
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I think the consensus of opinion is that it's too risky since it might leak out of the car / there may be air getting into the car. So the bag or diving mask method is prefered for safety (well you know what I mean) / efficiency considerations.

Reactions: color_me_gone and lobster salad
D

DockoftheBay

Sep 10, 2020
I think the consensus of opinion is that it's too risky since it might leak out of the car / there may be air getting into the car. So the bag or diving mask method is prefered for safety (well you know what I mean) / efficiency considerations.

Is there a diving mask method described anywhere on here? If so, please can someone link me?

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
Is there a diving mask method described anywhere on here? If so, please can someone link me?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-gear-alternative-to-plastic-bag.16691/page-2

lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Just remember to seal off all the doors and other gaps you can find in the car. Make sure there's a lot of nitrogen pumping too. My granduncle used this way. I will too

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner
M

mmt

Sep 3, 2020
Just remember to seal off all the doors and other gaps you can find in the car. Make sure there's a lot of nitrogen pumping too. My granduncle used this way. I will too
How do people acquire nitrogen? What is the reason they'd give for buying it, I mean?

lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
How do people acquire nitrogen? What is the reason they'd give for buying it, I mean?
Like what @TheQ22 said, welding. Maybe "science experiment" might also work, but it could sound dumb

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020

I've stopped posting here and just occasionally stop by, but I couldn't let this go unremarked. I personally find it extremely risky taking into account the large volume of air already trapped in the car.
No matter how good you seal off everything there are still numerous tiny holes here and there that would allow air in.
Also you would need large volume of inert gas pumping in to occupy relatively large space in the car.
I know how it feels inhaling inert gas mixed up with air you don't want to end up being in such a situation that could lead to permanent brain damage and a vegetable life. In my opinion from a practical point of view it's a big NO.
All the best

Reactions: BeBraveBrother, Meditation guide, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
in USA, almost all will not even ask. if they do, then welding. if they get technical, then you are buying it for a relative, and you don't know specifics.
but I couldn't let this go unremarked
100% concur with everything you said.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, WearyOfStruggling and Deleted-User-0