• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thisSideUp

thisSideUp

Mar 6, 2020
I am investigating methods to CTB by surrounding one's whole body with some kind of inert gas. I have seen quite a few "isolation tents" that quarantine a Covid patient or their bed, and I thought they may be useful for filling inside with inert gas.

I don't know if this has been discussed in this forum so far (search currently fails), but I'd appreciate if you could throw in pro's and con's.

SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
Bump even tho it's only been a couple hours. I'd like to know the answer as well

I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
I think I'd much prefer something like this for aesthetic purposes over a scuba mask, or bag. Look forward to reading some educated posts on the matter.

If only Sarco Pods were available for purchase

Sarco-device.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Monique696 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Inert gas isn't working in a tent bc it's not airtight enough. You can do CO (with charcoal) in a tent bc CO is poisonous itself.

For inert gas /N2 you need equipment like exit bag, SCBA mask and the like. There are many threads here discussing that topic.

thisSideUp

thisSideUp

Mar 6, 2020
Exit bags are just oven cooking bags and they are supposed to be somewhat loose around your neck.

I understand that SCBA masks are far more air-tight, but I am not sure if exit bags are more air-tight than the kind of tents I have in mind. I will check around. Hope they are not bogus.