• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Jan 2, 2020
For the past few month I've been digging almost everyday finding the best way to end it since i can no longer endure the pain of living. I want to find a way to die which is both available and painless because thats how I would want it myself. For the past 30 years i've been given the assurance i could always end it with various methods if i decided i couldn't live anymore, but witnessed all of them either being unrealistic or being taken away by the authorities. Despite them taking away the right, the demand does not dissipate when there will always be circumstances a person will have to live 10,20,30, or 40 years or more without going through excruciating pain.

Due to my urgency, I have recently been heavily looking into "sudden death" thinking it would be the best way to go because its instant and painless. I've heard of people dieing in their sleep peacefully and never waking up again , other reports where people just collapse and die. I questioned how this was possible? My readings have lead me to the heart of the matter (no pun intended). I believe the heart is the key to ending life, stopping it for a period and causing brain death which is the first organ effected after a heart failure is the key to a complete death. This is why hanging is one of the most reliable methods as we are blocking the heart from pumping blood to the brain and then causing heart failure then brain death soon afterwards. Once brain death is confirmed you can be sure you will never come back. Hanging though is a gruesome method not many of us want to be associated with. Fortunately there are many ways to stop the heart, one of the ways which i see as somewhat reliable is to prolong the QT interval (see below for definition) using various drugs and methods. Although it isn't mentioned specifically, I believe QT prolongation is the main cause of death in several other suicide methods, such as chloroquine ,amilityprine OD as well as hypothermia. Knowing this will give you a better understanding of why these methods lead to death and how you can improve upon them when you are to carry it out. The drugs chloroquine and amilityprine are all listed as drugs to avoid to prevent QT prolongation: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6192813/. Keeping this concept (QT prolongation) in mind I believe there are ways to potentiate methods like chloroquine OD. For example, although in the PPeH metoclopramide is recommended for cloroquine OD, it would be more suitable to use domperidone since its one of the listed drugs that cause the QT prolongation in combination with cloroquine (which also causes a long qt). Going on a 2 week fasting beforehand to further prolong the interval should be recommend as well (this has also been confirmed to slow down the heart and extend the qt interval). Another thing to note is QT prolongation mostly occurs when you are rested or relaxed. There are so many drug combinations that can lead to this (There is even a list being compiled here: https://crediblemeds.org/index.php/login/dlcheck , you have to register to access it), but obviously none of them have been tried except a few so we can't be sure how it will turn out, but you can also look up cases where someone has died as a result of using a lethal combination of drugs.

What is QT or QT interval?
The QT interval is a measurement made on an electrocardiogram. An abnormally long QT interval is associated with an increased risk of developing abnormal heart rhythms and sudden cardiac death. To simply put it, its the time the heart takes to recharge after a beat. When this is prolonged over a certain time it can lead to arrhythmia. For 70% of the population this will lead to fainting and the heart will automatically reboot itself and you will come back (it is unknown why the heart is able to recover). For 30% of the population VF(Ventricular fibrillation ) occurs and there is sudden death.

Keyword: Torsades de pointes (TdP)
This is the type of arrhythmia you want to achieve to lead to "sudden death". Which is triggered mostly after a prolonged QT interval. I encourage everyone to look it up.
Torsades de pointes — 'twisting of the points.' In this arrhythmia, your heart's two lower chambers (ventricles) beat fast and chaotically, making the waves on an ECG monitor look twisted. Less blood is pumped out from your heart, so less blood reaches your brain, causing you to faint suddenly and, often, without any warning.

If a torsades de pointes episode is short — lasting less than one minute — your heart can correct itself and you regain consciousness on your own. However, if a torsades de pointes episode lasts longer, it can result in a sudden fainting spell followed by a full-body seizure. If the dangerous rhythm does not correct itself, then a life-threatening arrhythmia called ventricular fibrillation follows.

What is Ventricular Fibrillation (VF)?
Ultimately this is what we want to achieve. Ventricular fibrillation (Vf). This condition causes the ventricles to beat so fast that your heart quivers and ceases pumping blood. Unless your heart is shocked back into a normal rhythm by a defibrillator or AED in less than 3-10 minutes , ventricular fibrillation can lead to brain damage and sudden death. This is also what causes death in other suicide methods such as hanging, chloroquine ,amilityprine OD as well as hypothermia.

Obviously I still have much to learn, since im not a doctor, or physician, but just a simple man desperately researching through reading books, and searching the internet for clues. I was able to get this far doing just that. i hope people in this forum can use this info i provided and further find proofs and methods to die peacefully. I believe QT Prolongation, TdP and VF are some of key ideas that can lead to this.

Some links im going to drop here:
Drug-Induced QT Prolongation and Sudden Death

Popular heartburn and anti-nausea drug taken by millions to be curtailed after nearly SIXTY die from heart problems after taking the medication

ventricular fibrillation leading death occuring during apneic underwater swimming:

Life-threatening ventricular tachycardia due to liquoriceinduced hypokalaemia

Drug-Induced QT Prolongation And Torsades de Pointes

Last edited:
Reactions: Beeper, Sensei and GoodPersonEffed
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Definitely interesting. I will do further reading and research into this topic, but generally cardiac failure would not be a comfortable way to go.

foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Jan 2, 2020
Definitely interesting. I will do further reading and research into this topic, but generally cardiac failure would not be a comfortable way to go.
I understand your concern, from what i read there are many ways heart failure can occur, one of the ways is blood clot which can be painful, but others can lead to instant unconsciousness which is why I mention Torsades de pointes a type of arrhythmia that leads to a "sudden death".

Some more ancedotes:

Sudden Death in a Traveler Following Halofantrine Administration

Sports, energy drinks, and sudden cardiac death: stimulant cardiac syndrome

Licorice-induced severe hypokalemia with recurrent torsade de pointes.

Last edited:
C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
Old thread but i want to chime in... So the idea is that by shocking the heart you can induce fibrillation, the heart just flutters randomly without pumping so its basically cardiac arrest and you pass out within seconds. On Breaking Bad there was a suicide scene done with a defibrillator.
Doctors knew already in the 19th century that an electric shock would mess with your heart rhythm and another shock could fix it. They played with the shock settings for different effects, with the duration, high voltage, low voltage, high current, low current, AC or DC, a series of rapid on-off AC pulses, weird wavefunctions, etc. The history of research reads like they tried every random shape and power of an electrical shock to see the effects. I wish a cardiologist could shed more light on this but basically, its almost as if any shock can either fix or cause an arrhythmia.