• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LoserInTown

LoserInTown

Jan 28, 2020
Unlike rest of the world, we don't have easy access to guns, drugs and such [ At least I don't ]. Apart from hanging [ don't really want others to see me like that ] or jumping from a 20+ storey building [ no such tall buildings here ] what would be an easy way to do it ?

M

marxistfeminist17

Aug 4, 2020
hey
I think you should check out the Korean/ Night-Night method. it seems to be in line with what is practical in your case.
You can also look for a Tricyclic anti-depressant called Amitriptyline which is mentioned in the PPH.
Then there is Propoxyphene also in the PPH.
The drawback for both is the time which is 6 to 12 hours.

Ksab

Ksab

Sorcerer
Dec 4, 2019
DM karo bhai, kuch rasta nikalte h

Reactions: Busdriver
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Do you have access to SN in India? Or get it delivered from a different country?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Unlike rest of the world, we don't have easy access to guns, drugs and such [ At least I don't ]. Apart from hanging [ don't really want others to see me like that ] or jumping from a 20+ storey building [ no such tall buildings here ] what would be an easy way to do it ?
As mentioned by another member, the Night-Night method would be both quick and accessible. A variation of that would be to employ a (large) blood pressure cuff. Just make sure that the carotid arteries are compressed during inflation. They are to the left and right of your Adam's apple.

D

Dinosaur

Jan 18, 2020
250.000 persons per year are bitten by a snake in India and 50.000 die because of it

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
250.000 persons per year are bitten by a snake in India and 50.000 die because of it

True but not a pleasant way to go. If you don't care about that then I think that would suffice.

T

thereandgone

Trying to close my loop
May 7, 2020
It seems nitrogen is popular among people in India.

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
In India majority ctb by hanging ... But the SI in this method is too high .. Wish I could get the courage to do this