• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I wanted to make a thread about him. But seemingly there is already one. When I hear about him in the media it is often used to make fun of antinatalism.

Though I think antinatalism is more and more taken serious. Not by all people though. But compared to the time when I was heavily into it there are more people who argument for less babys etc.

L

LonelyEmerald

Experienced
Nov 26, 2022
I wish I wasn't born. I was born to two broke losers who neither ended up taking care of me well and one not at all. I wish I had grown up in a loving two parent household that actually understood finance. It's not that fucking hard to understand.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I agree!

"Mr Samuel's belief is rooted in what's called anti-natalism - a philosophy that argues that life is so full of misery that people should stop procreating immediately."

For the love of suicidal people around the world, someone nominate this man for the noble prize in humanitarian work!😁

• Yay!
Reactions: Disappointered
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
People always say, "I WANT a baby. No one ever says, "I NEED a baby." And no would-be parent ever contemplates if the baby-to-be would ever want them as a parent.

Procreation is the most selfish act a human can commit.

LiminalFantasies

LiminalFantasies

Dwelling within darkness
Mar 18, 2021
That was an interesting article, even his parents are fine with him having those thoughts about anti-natalism. I've expressed thoughts about similar issues in the past with my parents, but instead I was dismissed or ridiculed because they thought I was joking or I'm stupid to believe in such things. No, I don't think my parents are bad like of abusers or anything like that by any means, in fact I had a decent childhood growing up and they supported me up to this point, and they love me.

As much as I love them, sometimes I feel that I can't live any longer because of some online friendships that ended badly or certain people that have crossed the line. My parents know the latter, but not the previous. As with every people I met, I'm against all odds that at some point, will end badly due to a variety of situations, circumstances and events taking place at the time as well any actions I've done wrongfully (none so far, but I always try to be careful).

On the other hand, overpopulation really is a problem. Also, I remember my mom telling me that I was an accidental creation, but she always wanted to have a child of her own even before that happened. I highly doubt they have used any kind of contraceptive methods during their act.

Is frustrating to know that we cannot do anything about it when we're developing into someone's womb, you don't know what kind of parents you're going to live with, what they are like personality-wise, not until we learn how to think and realize about that later on as adults (if happens). I think of life as gambling and as a game, you don't know where you'll start your journey on this planet into a billion possibilities of where you going to live with and how you're going to live your life. For me, everything is a darned game into my survival of my living vessel within me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Bringing life into this world really is such an incredibly unfair and cruel thing to do, it's just the consequence of people's extreme selfishness. As humans we are being punished because of the decisions of others to procreate and we have to pay the price by having the burden that is existence inflicted on us with no limit as to how much we can suffer. Existing is the ultimate risk as we could potentially be tortured to such a great extent and those that never exist at all never have to experience any of this. It makes so much sense to be antinatalist, as life itself is the cause of all suffering, all suffering is unnecessary and could never be beneficial, it only exists just to harm beings. And I totally understand why the person the article is about would wish to do that.