• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
Hey guys, so I'm looking into getting thiopental or pheno to ctb, or use as a way to go unconscious fast with SN. Some users have mentioned they've had success or heard of it being available on India Mart. Does anyone have any experience with them? Are they reliable?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I heard of others buying thiopental and pheno from indiamart . are there sellers you can buy a small amount of phenobarbital and that are reliable ?

I'm in the U.S.A . is it a crime to import any of these ? would customs stop these?

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I heard of others buying thiopental and pheno from indiamart . are there sellers you can buy a small amount of phenobarbital and that are reliable ?

I'm in the U.S.A . is it a crime to import any of these ? would customs stop these?
In the US thiopental is a Schedule III drug and phenobarbital is Schedule IV. Importing any drugs that fall under the Controlled Substances Act without a permit is a federal crime. Penalties for unlawfully importing a Schedule III drug can includes fines and up to 10 years in prison. For Schedule IV the max prison sentence is usually 5 years. They wouldn't necessarily be found at customs if the seller hasn't been compromised & the package isn't opened, but random checks do happen. If found by customs, the package would be seized & the importer could be prosecuted by the DEA

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
That and it's India. I saw the same seller but I'm not sure how trustworthy anything coming from India is when they call us every day trying to get us to get gift cards with random amounts of money to just give away to them. More scammers call me from India ever day then from Africa ever year

• Yay!
Reactions: Illegal Preclear