• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
I should have enough privacy in the near future to ctb if I wanted to. One of the methods I was using hadn't been working because I was missing the carotid artery.

I still can't help feeling uncertain. I'd miss my dogs. They don't judge you the way humans do. They also have a short memory and are just happy for you to spend time with them.

I have a brother with his own demons, but I feel like I'm unintentionally getting in his way. I can't say for sure how he'd react but I hope it'd motivate him to try to become more independent and maximize his potential. I'm also worried about him discovering the body or the dogs seeing the body. Nowhere else to attempt.

Last edited:
Reactions: FullFat, dano6533 and alice-jane