• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tahntaa

Mar 23, 2024
I have a desire to ctb, but my ability to overcome my survival instinct fluctuates. What are some accessible methods I could have at hand for a heat of the moment, such as guns, SN, or nearby high places? Are there any quick and impulsive options?

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Imo, guns are the easiest impulse ones to use. There have been times I've had to remove mine from my house, since I struggled with the temptation in such close proximity. Don't have the time to find them now, but there are studies that showed that having access to guns in the home significantly increases the likelihood of suicide.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Tahntaa
T

Tahntaa

Mar 23, 2024
Imo, guns are the easiest impulse ones to use. There have been times I've had to remove mine from my house, since I struggled with the temptation in such close proximity. Don't have the time to find them now, but there are studies that showed that having access to guns in the home significantly increases the likelihood of suicide.
Is it worth the effort to get a handgun just for ease of use, like keeping it next to my bed? Or are they all generally the same?

L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Is it worth the effort to get a handgun just for ease of use, like keeping it next to my bed? Or are they all generally the same?
I mean I keep a shotgun under my bed so I guess it depends on your living situation. Wouldn't advise that if you have kids or something.