• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
a kind of general question but also some what personal.

For me the answer would be the introduction of
of functional childhood abuse interventions.

The way I would like to see this implemented is

introducing measures of identifying possible victims
of abuse in the community. school, doctor services. church ect.

Next i would like to see a helping hand offered to the child
As they may be willing to open up, and if they dont
then their reaction needs to be taken into consideration.

Then if the family can be helped, I think help should be provided.
(of course this comes at a cost to the tax payer)

If Help cannot be offered or the help didn't work then I
would like to see a practical intervention system to be introduced.

Historically speaking countries didn't do very will with orphanages
And modern care homes, although a step in the right direction
haven't been all that successful either.

The foster system is also broken.
so adoption might be the only workable solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: N33dT0D13 and Forever Sleep
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
If humanity goes extinct there will be no more suicides, a nice permanent solution.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim, chester and 3 others
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie and Edistrying
kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
Universally available mental health care. If I had been able to actually get help when I needed it, I would at least have been more stable throughout my life.

Reactions: N33dT0D13, atdusk, cowboypants and 2 others
Lintaga

Lintaga

Jun 25, 2020
more funds towards mental health care and research. a cardiologist has to know the heart muscle inside and out. an ophthalmologist has to know every aspect of the eye. but a psychiatrist/psychologist just knows the text, the written studies about the brain. i ultimately think that actually looking at the brain the way we do every other organ could seriously help the navigation process for patient for their specific diagnosis. there have been studies done via MRI scans that show us mental illnesses can cause brain damage. why don't we actually take the time to look at the brain from every angle we can in order to get an accurate and helpful treatment plan? we know certain therapies and remedies can help with certain areas of the brain, but we just rely so much on trial and error with pharmaceuticals. the healthcare system needs to modernize and improve the methods of care when it comes to treatment of mental illnesses.

Reactions: N33dT0D13 and Edistrying
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
Treat people better ffs

• Love
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, N33dT0D13, 4lw4ysst4gn4t and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm surprised nobody said this yet but having a world where we are free will reduce suicides by a lot. The thing is that, in our current world, despite what people say, we aren't free. We are forced to work and deal with responsibilities until retirement age. A lot of suicides are related to this as well as financial issues. If we were in a world where we don't have to do any responsibilities/work and can still achieve results, suicides would drop down drastically. This is the primary issue imo. The secondary issue would be pain itself. If pain was eradicated, suicides would drop down by a lot. In fact, wage slaving and responsibilities is just a subset of pain.

In a world with no pain and no responsibilities, very few people would kill themselves

Reactions: N33dT0D13, Lostandlooking, sserafim and 1 other person
Tarrasque

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
Straight up increase the standard of living for the majority of the population. One of the most terrifying realisations I ever made growing up is that this is not necessarily the priority of your government, police, voting population, etc.

But I'd still want to be able to opt out; for many of us who are suicidal, our experience is not a practical one that makes sense, but the pain is real and it wouldn't go away if conditions were improved.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Dump all resources and wealth into generating seamless Matrix-level virtual reality simulations that are designed only to provide paradise and eternal happiness then hook everybody up to them. Bam. No suicides and no births. Everybody's happy. Literally.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
"A new world religion..."

sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
less talking more listening
less business more personal

sure i get that professionals have a lack of time because they have a bunch of patients but it could be more helpful if you weren't restricted to an appointment of max 30 minutes

i would prefer a place where they'd actually have time for you to listen

Reactions: N33dT0D13
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Widespread uptake of antinatilism. That will 100% prevent those people from suffering so much that they decide to commit suicide.

Most other 'solutions' to me sound like bandaids. The damage has already been done. Maybe the person won't suicide but, they'll still suffer. In order for someone to even be considering suicide, they will be suffering enormously. How do you prevent suffering in this world?

It's like charities that label themselves preventative- the NSPCC, the NSPCA (obviously, I'm not criticising the actual charities and what they do) but, the phrasing has always struck me as odd. Both stand for the 'National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children/Animals'. How do they prevent it? Surely, the majority of the time, that cruelty has aleady happened. They go along to try and pick up the pieces- maybe they try to prevent it happening again. All admirable of course but- I don't think you can prevent cruelty in this world.

And I suppose that's the crux of it for me. Just because you prevent suicide, doesn't mean you prevent suffering. In fact- it can mean you simply extend that suffering. How about people with chronic physical or mental illnesses? I guess the answer is- find the cure but, that could take time.

I'm not promortalist/ pro-suicide but, I am pro-choice. It would definitely be great if people were nicer to one another, if there was more effective support for people struggling in life, if there were cures for illness but- realistically, there won't be for everyone. I'm more in favour of allowing suicide for those of sound mind who truly want it. But, regulate it. Ensure that that person either can't be helped or, doesn't want to be. Bring suicide into the open as a subject that society can talk about. So that relatives can prepare themselves, so that they can properly say goodbye. Plus, support those relatives during the process.

Reactions: sserafim
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
No poverty, no war. Then the rest can be overcome. All I needed was a chance

cowboypants

cowboypants

from farm to fork
May 7, 2024
Universal basic income

Rehabilitation centres for people getting into workforce/ society

Accessible and free healthcare system

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Make "cliquey" people remove themselves first.

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Hug task force, everybody who's love language is physical touch and who is sad gets free hugs whenever, a hugger is always available 24/7 and they hold you and stroke your hair and stay with you and play Uno with you and are your friend and call / text you everyday and I'm such a fucking child I hate myself so fucking much

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Dump all resources and wealth into generating seamless Matrix-level virtual reality simulations that are designed only to provide paradise and eternal happiness then hook everybody up to them. Bam. No suicides and no births. Everybody's happy. Literally.
The Experience Machine

Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
I can't envision an ideal world. Life is shit any way I can imagine.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim