A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Would society stay indifferent? Nobody would get outraged and start civil unrest if elites did that? Would be great...
If the elite can make killer vaccines without extreme opposition, I doubt they'll face anything if they make N or F or SN legal and easily accessible tomorrow, people are too lazy and fat to do revolutions these days

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
john kasich GIF
Video Games Game GIF by Call of Duty

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's all downhill from here. I won't be here, but mark my words. It's inevitable.

• Hugs
Reactions: diyCTB and WorthlessTrash
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Ressources are running out, yes, but new alternatives are being created everyday. If the world was truly ending, do you think Elon Musk would be reproducing like a rat?

What do you mean about Elon Musk?

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
1FAD5B54 3415 4B3B 8C6D BF2A1F8464FD Damn, I gotta catch that bus before the fuel runs dry!

• Yay!
Reactions: Oblivion Access
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
2100 will be the same as now. The only difference being the Iphone 97 or something.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Forced living ans prolonged suffering. War, conflict and hatred overshadowing goodness.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Overhaul of society for the grand purpose of centralized control. Governments are not our friends as opposed to trying to convince us they are. They play us against each other creating conflicts and while we are distracted they advance their agenda. This could be Orwell's 1984 but once the plan is achieved there will no longer be need for conflicts and wars because they will have nations under control and farm the people.

Reactions: kernel_panic