Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Neither your parents even tho they should be responsible for your happiness.
these same loser parents tell you "oh, that's life!" whenever anything bad happens!
This is called LIFE.
😌

I think someone once said there are only 2 things that are guaranteed: death and taxes. And I realized that the only guarantees are that you will die and then be forgotten. Your life will not be considered important enough to be recorded in a history book and you will quickly be forgotten and lost to history
Considering how many billions and billions of people throughout time have also shared this fate it's significantly insignificant when you consider that you're going to be dead. Finito. No longer.

Reactions: worthIess, iloverachel, divinemistress36 and 8 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Life is unfair. People say this fact without knowing it's worth killing yourself for.

Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim, myusername890 and 2 others
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
these same loser parents tell you "oh, that's life!" whenever anything bad happens!
I keep hearing this or the variation "life is a fight" all the time and I hate it so much, ugh. If life is a fight then I don't wanna fight, just let me be.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, Darkover, myusername890 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so disgusting how they impose existence in the first place and expect people to continue suffering no matter what, no non-existence is always preferable to me, procreation is beyond tragic. I find it an abomination to exist in this hellish reality where chance so senselessly determines everything, death truly is the only comfort to me, I'd be glad for this meaningless existence to disappear and be forgotten about.

Reactions: myusername890 and iloverachel
T

tankapi

May 19, 2024
The one person I thought I could trust in life ruined our lives.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36