orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
Literally a few days after joining here, I made a vent post about trying to help a dog that had been ran over by a garbage truck, leaving a puddle of blood around him. Well, to keep up with the gorey tradition, and because there is literally no way I can bring this up in conversation with anybody I know, today I saw a cyclist that had gotten hit by a car on the highway.

The cars in front of me stopped and I didn't know why, then they slowly switched to the left lane and I noticed there was something lying in front of us. I thought it was a doll at first, it was immobile in a weird position. Lying on its right side with its back to us, knees flexed and face pointing right to the asphalt, literally kissing it. Bad for your neck I'd say. Then I saw his bike under a car.

There were two other cars that had stopped to help other than the car that ran him over, so I figured it would be best for me to leave.

I am still not sure wether I saw a dead body or not, there was no blood and he was wearing a helmet but his neck looked bad. I know people live in places where shootings, bombings, and famine are commonplace, but idk how they manage.

• Aww..
Reactions: LADY007 and Noctis
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I know people live in places where shootings, bombings, and famine are commonplace, but idk how they manage.
Let's see, there's desensitization towards suffering and death; religion, indoctrination of copious pro-suffering drivel, lack of genuine compassion or empathy for the victims; compassion fatigue, sadism, self-absorption, overall selfishness, mimicking everyone else who doesn't give a shit...take your pick.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: jimmy7754 and orange
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If they passed away then rest in peace. People really do die and get injured in some horrific ways. They must have been in so much pain when they got hit, it is disturbing to even think about.

Reactions: orange
orange

orange

Experienced
Nov 19, 2021
Let's see, there's desensitization towards suffering and death; religion, indoctrination of copious pro-suffering drivel, lack of genuine compassion or empathy for the victims; compassion fatigue, sadism, self-absorption, overall selfishness, mimicking everyone else who doesn't give a shit...take your pick.
Sounds like this is coming from a personal place, sorry if you've had to go through anything like that...

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
This proves that our life is full of shit where there are so many disadvantages, a person can get such injuries and stay alive and suffer, this life is full of shit

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and orange