awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Thanks Zetatron. Problem is we are surrounded by the social construct and it's a struggle to exist in it, let alone thrive.

ana

ana

Sep 15, 2020
I was a NEET for one year after dropping out of university because of my mental health. I am back to studying at a smaller university but I still struggle immensely with every day life. I might become a teacher for the state or a researcher, so they can't virtually fire me. But even then, I don't know if I can take it. I'm scared for the future.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
I still work 40-60 hours a week. I hate it but it pays the bills

J

JipJopMop

Mar 6, 2021
I couldn't cope well working.

Most of my jobs ended up after a short well, also with depression it gets to point where I can't fake it anymore, I can't pretend everything is ok and act happy to clients.

I worked as an English teacher to foreign people, customer service, call centre worker, shop worker, hotel entertainer, barman, waiter.

Honestly working in one of the bottom rung of society jobs sucks as everyone looks down on you and treat you like shit and you earn fuck all, I'd say english teacher wasn't a bottom rung job but the other jobs I had sucked. Teaching English sucked for me too as with my depression it got too hard to fake being ok for the hour of the lesson and I find it hard to focus on a conversation for that long where I have to be constantly switched on.

Working sucks and I am not well suited to it.

Now I'm a NEET and on benefits but because I'm so fucked I get a decent amount of benefits to live off of monthly so I can buy the essentials of what I need.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Now I'm a NEET and on benefits but because I'm so fucked I get a decent amount of benefits to live off of monthly so I can buy the essentials of what I need.

I think I might end up as a NEET again if my bipolar disorder keeps messing around.
However, now I'm working more than ever as an English teacher too. I also teach Spanish and might teach Japanese if I keep on learning the language haha.
I'll just take as much advantage of this lucky and productive streak as I can.