• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bpdbunnygirl

bpdbunnygirl

Sep 19, 2023
I don't know if my needing and craving for ctb is just because of my bpd and breaking up with my fp. I know realistically I should wait a month or so to make sure this is what I want 100% but right now I'm in so much emotional pain that I don't know if I can even wait it out. I can't handle living like this any longer. I'll always have bpd. it's not like this shit is going to ever go away anyway. I've been suicidal since before the age of 10. it's not like I can get into therapy because no one is taking patients because they're so booked up. I'm half tempted to admit myself into the hospital but I've heard bad things from people about psych wards and such so I'm not sure. all I know is right now I'm so desperate to ctb. I can't handle this pain anymore. I can't take it. what should I do? I feel like losing my fp is my last straw at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: biodegradable_mind and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
This will definitely be the roughest time for you. I'm not sure what's a good coping strategy.