• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Already Gone now

Oct 15, 2022
I'm not sure why I'm sharing how I feel about myself, I don't have anyone that cares about me and my well being. Every day is blurring into the next, I have this hopelessness and I just want it to end. I'm back and forth over the emotional spectrum. I just want to have the feeling someone cares about me. I don't know how to make friends anymore. I've found a resource for SN and I'm wondering if I should just go with fentanyl. Seems it would be easy using that method. I don't have anyone to really talk about this with. As much as I should give up on life, I have moments here and there where I see recovery being an option at times and others where I just want out of it all and my bullshit life to just cease...

I apologize for this being all over the place with my miserable life and thanks for reading this far.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi!
I have no family nor friends, except everyone here on SS and I consider you family to/for, me. I really care about you a lot. We are al in this together and knowing that I have you as a good friend makes a world of difference for/to me.

You are such a caring person and giving up on life, at least right now, would mean that I have one less friend here and that thought alone makes me so sad, as you are someone that I want the best for you.

Wrapping my arms around you for a huge, long-distance hug, lots of love and caring. You are NEVER EVER alone period.

Walter

You are a wonderful soul and never forget that!

A

Already Gone now

Oct 15, 2022
Hi!
I have no family nor friends, except everyone here on SS and I consider you family to/for, me. I really care about you a lot. We are al in this together and knowing that I have you as a good friend makes a world of difference for/to me.

You are such a caring person and giving up on life, at least right now, would mean that I have one less friend here and that thought alone makes me so sad, as you are someone that I want the best for you.

Wrapping my arms around you for a huge, long-distance hug, lots of love and caring. You are NEVER EVER alone period.

Walter

You are a wonderful soul and never forget that!
That's too kind of you to say that, it actually made me cry over it. I haven't had any positivity for so long it surprised me.😭

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existing in this world certainly can be so awful and tiring, I certainly see this world as hell, I think that it's true that most other people really couldn't care less, they are so focused on their own existence and as humans we are all alone. But anyway, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
That's too kind of you to say that, it actually made me cry over it. I haven't had any positivity for so long it surprised me.😭
I have always worn my heart on my sleeve and always will and you are such a kind and caring soul to/for me. One aspect about me is the fact that I am 100% honest in all my 67 years and always will be and I mention this because I really do care about you, as a good friend and a family member here on SS.

I have had gall bladder cancer, 24.7 chronic pain from a car crash, car crash not my fault, wrong place and a wrong time, and I have been through the mill. With that said I love having good friends and after reading your thread here, it hit me so darn hard just how awesome of a person you are.

Hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder always and I wish that you have a great upcoming week filled with love, kindness, SS and everyone here.

Walter

Never liked my name, but too lazy to change it.

LateForTheBus

LateForTheBus

Experienced
Feb 7, 2023
I have found SS to be an amazing source of support. There's a real kinship between those of us who feel the way we do and have this forum as an outlet for our pain. Whatever you decide, I wish you peace. (Hugs)

Last edited:
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have found SS to be an amazing source of support. There's a real kinship between those of us who feel the way we do and have this forum as an outlet for our feelings. Whatever you decide, I wish you peace. (Hugs)
You are awesome! your thoughts and feeling are so wonderful as you are filled with kindness, love and caring for your fellow SS members.

Just WOW is all I can say.

Thank you for being a loving soul.

Walter

A

Already Gone now

Oct 15, 2022
I have always worn my heart on my sleeve and always will and you are such a kind and caring soul to/for me. One aspect about me is the fact that I am 100% honest in all my 67 years and always will be and I mention this because I really do care about you, as a good friend and a family member here on SS.

I have had gall bladder cancer, 24.7 chronic pain from a car crash, car crash not my fault, wrong place and a wrong time, and I have been through the mill. With that said I love having good friends and after reading your thread here, it hit me so darn hard just how awesome of a person you are.

Hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder always and I wish that you have a great upcoming week filled with love, kindness, SS and everyone here.

Walter

Never liked my name, but too lazy to change it.
You're a kind person, I appreciate you taking the time to tell me this. 😏

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm not sure why I'm sharing how I feel about myself, I don't have anyone that cares about me and my well being. Every day is blurring into the next, I have this hopelessness and I just want it to end. I'm back and forth over the emotional spectrum. I just want to have the feeling someone cares about me. I don't know how to make friends anymore. I've found a resource for SN and I'm wondering if I should just go with fentanyl. Seems it would be easy using that method. I don't have anyone to really talk about this with. As much as I should give up on life, I have moments here and there where I see recovery being an option at times and others where I just want out of it all and my bullshit life to just cease...

I apologize for this being all over the place with my miserable life and thanks for reading this far.
Sorry life brought you here. I don't know how to make friends either. When I am here I am accepted, not judged for wanting to die. Except for the prolifers. As for the method, I don't think we can advise but fentanyl seems to have been the most popular. Not sure how to acquire any right now. Seems like the sources are gone.
I hope you can recover if possible. It would be great if someone could make it out.
If not you are welcome here.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Hi, sorry you feel this way. I'm also really alone, the people I still am in contact with love me but I can tell they feel obligated to check in an annoyed by my negativity. I cannot discuss ctb with any of them (except 1 person i talk 2 here) unless I want a welfare check.
I want to use F vs SN, but can't find it and really don't want to walk the streets at night for it.
I quite literally decimated my life several years ago and it haunts me to this day.
Good luck and peace in whatever you decide

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
A

Already Gone now

Oct 15, 2022
Hi, sorry you feel this way. I'm also really alone, the people I still am in contact with love me but I can tell they feel obligated to check in an annoyed by my negativity. I cannot discuss ctb with any of them (except 1 person i talk 2 here) unless I want a welfare check.
I want to use F vs SN, but can't find it and really don't want to walk the streets at night for it.
I quite literally decimated my life several years ago and it haunts me to this day.
Good luck and peace in whatever you decide
Thank you for replying to me. I appreciate the sentiment.