• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
And it was not that i let him in... He needed money and a place to take a shower and i although completely depressed, thought ok at least i get out and have physical contact with another person (and i don't even like most of the contact because im in pain).. I hate myself for being so stupid to not see through this bullshit... Haven't i read the abusive thread yesterday i would have been blind again and thought it was me.. Whenever i got mad, he just called again like nothing happened. And quickly I forget what happened. I hate that I'm in this completely desperate situation where i am happy, if someone who knows my pains and can deal with it picks me up and i get to get outside... Doesn't matter how the experience goes. And i can't change the fact that i, although knowing that hes a manipulative a**o, am not strong enough to just not meet. I'll try again.
In my situation i only attract psychos... And i am afraid of becoming one myself since the accident... He even promised to help me with ctb.. I don't want to be this alone and desperate for help... :(

Reactions: Ampsvx123