• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

back-to-the-future99

Apr 27, 2018
Hi all, plan on taking my own life in as little as 2 1/2 years to 15 years or so. I see how family is struggling, and the little one will be the most affected by my suicide. So what I will do is take out a life insurance policy and wait two years for the suicide clause to expire. Then I will take my life and give millions of dollars to those who need it. I don't have serious depression or anxiety so I will be able to work a job to pay for this life insurance policy. I plan on giving a lot of it to the little one in the family as he is struggling the most to adapt to life. I will also give some of that life insurance money to causes I believe in. I want to give it to organizations that help children. Like organizations that help children read, or parents that want IVF to conceive a child. IDK just organization that help children as I know they are the future and we need to support them as much as possible if the human race is going to succeed.

You might ask why? why do this? Well because I want to help this world be better because of me. To leave it better than I found it, as they say. I also want to do it because my family could really use some financial support. I want to make a positive impact in this world. I am an optimistic by heart so this is a good way to show myself and the world that even in suicide positive things can come out of it. At some level I feel like I have been just a burden to others, and this will help right the wrongs that I have done, and I have done some fucked up shit in my life because I was in ignorance to the true nature of reality and truth. Now that I see very clearly what is going on I can use this as a very creative way of fixing the problems that I caused.

It's funny most people find some way to fame this that I am selfish. I post this on another forum and all they had to say is negative things. Well I got one word for them, fuck'em. I think their biased anyway what do they know about suicide? Anyway I hope some of you found that interesting at least.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, Euthanza, Peaceisnear and 3 others
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Hi all, plan on taking my own life in as little as 2 1/2 years to 15 years or so. I see how family is struggling, and the little one will be the most affected by my suicide. So what I will do is take out a life insurance policy and wait two years for the suicide clause to expire. Then I will take my life and give millions of dollars to those who need it. I don't have serious depression or anxiety so I will be able to work a job to pay for this life insurance policy. I plan on giving a lot of it to the little one in the family as he is struggling the most to adapt to life. I will also give some of that life insurance money to causes I believe in. I want to give it to organizations that help children. Like organizations that help children read, or parents that want IVF to conceive a child. IDK just organization that help children as I know they are the future and we need to support them as much as possible if the human race is going to succeed.

You might ask why? why do this? Well because I want to help this world be better because of me. To leave it better than I found it, as they say. I also want to do it because my family could really use some financial support. I want to make a positive impact in this world. I am an optimistic by heart so this is a good way to show myself and the world that even in suicide positive things can come out of it. At some level I feel like I have been just a burden to others, and this will help right the wrongs that I have done, and I have done some fucked up shit in my life because I was in ignorance to the true nature of reality and truth. Now that I see very clearly what is going on I can use this as a very creative way of fixing the problems that I caused.

It's funny most people find some way to fame this that I am selfish. I post this on another forum and all they had to say is negative things. Well I got one word for them, fuck'em. I think their biased anyway what do they know about suicide? Anyway I hope some of you found that interesting at least.

Sounds good to me. An insurance payout would be great for my family. I am also a burden to them at the moment. I hope I can tip the scales before I die.

Be forewarned though, you might catch some flack from anti-natalists for your support of IVF. I think it's a laudable goal, but the anti-natalists probably won't see it that way.

Reactions: Cyanide
B

back-to-the-future99

Apr 27, 2018
Be forewarned though, you might catch some flack from anti-natalists for your support of IVF. I think it's a laudable goal, but the anti-natalists probably won't see it that way.
I am open to alternatives to helping children. If they have any ideas for some alternative ways I can help make this a better world, and have the most impact, I am open ears.

FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
I am open to alternatives to helping children. If they have any ideas for some alternative ways I can help make this a better world, and have the most impact, I am open ears.

Unfortunately, I don't have any suggestions. I would be completely selfish and give it all to family.

B

back-to-the-future99

Apr 27, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't have any suggestions. I would be completely selfish and give it all to family.
That is not being completely selfish. That is normal, really what I am doing is altruistic, and being altruistic isn't expected.

FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
That is not being completely selfish. That is normal, really what I am doing is altruistic, and being altruistic isn't expected.
Well, considering that we're talking about one's last act on earth, I would hope altruism would factor into it. What you want to do is good. I don't think I'd be giving enough, but we'll see. This is all assuming I have anything to give, lol

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Project Prevention is a good place to put your money, the last thing this world needs is more kids, especially unwanted ones http://www.projectprevention.org/

Prevent Child Abuse America gets a good rating from Charity Watch
228 South Wabash Avenue
10th Floor
Chicago, IL 60604
www.preventchildabuse.org

But really, throwing money at charities and shit isn't going to do that much. You want to try and make a real difference you gotta stick around, that's just the unfortunate truth.

Reactions: Euthanza, Cyanide, FullFat and 1 other person
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022

I would do the same if I had family to inherit.

Project Prevention is a good place to put your money, the last thing this world needs is more kids, especially unwanted ones http://www.projectprevention.org/

Prevent Child Abuse America gets a good rating from Charity Watch
228 South Wabash Avenue
10th Floor
Chicago, IL 60604
www.preventchildabuse.org

But really, throwing money at charities and shit isn't going to do that much. You want to try and make a real difference you gotta stick around, that's just the unfortunate truth.

This prevention is right thing to do; So unlike suicide prevention which gives only prohibition and took away choice.