• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case suicide is certainly all that feels rational and this is especially because nobody can suffer from not existing, there are no disadvantages to being permanently unconscious. Existence itself really is the true problem to me as it's the source of all suffering, I see no point and value to being trapped in this existence for decades on end just to die anyway.

To me suicide is all that feels rational especially as existence is completely futile anyway, suicide is rational to escape from meaningless suffering in an existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to. Suicide is suffering prevention, it's the way to find safety from suffering, non-existence is always preferable to me, there was never a need for existence in the first place and existence was completely unnecessary anyway, I'd personally see suicide as always rational as nobody who no longer exists can mourn for how they lack the ability to be tormented in this existence, I envy those who no longer exist.

In my case is rational as it's the one escape from the futile and hellish burden of a human where one is destined for nothing but to be tortured by old age dying slowly and painfully, to me old age sounds beyond hellish, it disturbs me how humans are capable of suffering so extremely and feeling such immense agony. Death really is the only peace from an existence so undesirable, I'd be glad to no longer exist, I'm never able to understand those who go on about how wanting to die is something to get "better" from as to me suicide is all that feels rational, the absence of existence cannot ever be bad rather all that's bad is as a result of existence and I don't want to suffer in any way, instead I just wish to be eternally unaware.